Gears 3 Life Size Retro Lancer

The new NECA Gears of War 3 Retro Lancer replica is now available in several pre-order bundle options at Gamestop, including:

Gears of War 3

Gears of War 3 Limited Edition

Gears of War 3 Epic Edition

Of course you can always purchase the stand alone Retro Lancer as well, available 9/13.

Dubbed the Retro Lancer during the Lambent Invasion, the Pendulum Wars Lancer Assault Rifle was the preceding model to the Lancer Assault Rift. Used primarily in the Pendulum Wars as the COG soldier’s primary choice weapon, it was abandoned about a year after Emergence Day because the weapon was ineffective to the Locust Horde’s fighting tactics. However, following the Sinking of Jacinto when supplies started becoming sparse, the Retro Lancer started cropping up in fighting forces once again
Source: Gears 3 Retro Lancer Replica Pre-order Bundles Available | Epic Games Community

This will set you an Extra $100 down.
UK release of £100 currently £70 from Play.com
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/20269126/Gears-Of-War-3-Pendulum-Wars-Lancer-Gold-Replica-Gold-Version-Play-com-UK-EXCLUSIVE/Product.html

US Normal Lancer

UK Golden Lancer

Do want.

Must have!! xD (I’m a Gearaholic)

Saw it this morning, going to pre-order it here a little later and maybe bump my Limited edition up to Epic. Then Ill look like a Gears head on the midnight launch.

Same here. They’re taking way too long to release this one! >.<

Damn it… UK don’t seem to be getting it!! ><

Yeah but the Beta was EPIC, that should mean when it comes out it will be truly unbelievable.

To much$ you could buy a new xbox for this much.

Of course, of course. But the best thing about it is the campeign. I mean, the story is ****ing amazing. Can’t get enough.

do ****ing want, but not for $100.

My enemy’s would fear me <3

Updated with UK News

So only UK gets Gold? :anguished:

Looks pretty epic.

No point I’m just buying the Gears of War 3 Limited Edition