Gears 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

the trainer worked fine for me till the update now it says it cant find my loaded game and I done everything here and it still don’t work any one know how to fix this?

yes you can I do it all the time and it works but horde and escape will boot you from the game when your at the main menu reconnect to the internet.than start single player up and your frinds can join also and they will have mods also

This no longer works. Even using the bypass, WeMod doesn’t detect the game as running. I’ve followed the instructions to the letter.

It worked prior to TU3. Any chance of a fix? Thank you

this is no longer working. Unless I’m doing something wrong. I launch the EAC bypass then launch gears from the start menu. the DOS screen disapears then i wait till im at the menu in the game and press play in the WeMod App. then it just times out and doesnt find the game

1 Like

@MrAntiFun any chance of an update?

Thanks for all your hard work. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

1 Like

Doesn’t work any more on the Steam version sadly. WeMod says it can’t load the cheats into the game.

I’ve forwarded these issues to the developer :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

To you as well!

Happy Holidays to everyone else as well! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Any updates on this?

Wishing everyone here a happy new year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yepp happy new year to you too
Dont see anything yet doesn’t look like mrantifun has been updating or uploading much with the holidays I’ll see if I can see what up with update :+1:

1 Like

Should be fixed now

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t sees a new version in the wemod app (in the history tab). Is this just an update for the easyanticheat bypass (don’t see a new version for that either currently)?

Cheers

EDIT: Nvm, it works again. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Mr.Antifun.

I followed your custom trainer procedure. However, how can wemod recognize i opened up the game. I load up the EACbypass and open the game manuelly (Not from wemod). The EACbypass is closed and the game is loaded. But wemod doesn’t recognize it so all the cheats still not work. Did I miss any steps, can anyone who are able to get this cheats to work guide me please. Thanks,

Failed to open descriptor file ‘…/…/…/GearGame/GearGame.uproject’, the hell is this? downloaded the EACbypass and even run it from an excluded folder but nothing and it even closing when running game from the Xbox beta game store and then this message appears.

is there any possible way to get an update the unlimited health, unlimited allies health, no reload, no recoil, super rate of fire, no spread, and one hit kill buttons automatically turn off when you select them.

1 Like

same here

Thank you for your report! I’ve forwarded this to our developer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

The Gears 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like