Gears of War 1 - Online Editor [GPD]

has any one gotten banned for using this i wanna use but i dont want to get banned. are the risk high or low etc

For if anyone wants to join me, Iā€™m going to try and start achieving these all these achievements.
ā€¦have talked with the creator of this tool and he claims it should still work and that there is a low chance of getting busted.

Again, Iā€™m down for help; just PM me.

Edit:

• Found out what I was doing wrong prior and am now editing my stats.
  • Still need people to do this with! (PM me)

Edit #2:

• Have finished getting 1250/1250 GamerScore for Gears of War so if anyone is still interested in using this tool to help them do so as well than I highly recommend it! Thank you Philymaster!

I have done exactly as it says and it will not open my GPD file ā€¦ even messed around an extracted others just to see some odd one works but says you have like 455,000 Curb Stomps so that sure isnā€™t the right one but GPD file 4D5307D5 says it will not open ??? ā€¦ so if any one has a clue please let me know I tried and tried to get this legit but can not get a good game on Gears 1 ā€¦

On April 9th, I got the last achievement (Seriouslyā€¦) I needed in Gears of War thanks to this tool!

Iā€™m unsure what youā€™re doing wrong, but after learning a few things (how to extract a profiles GPD) I had no problems with this tool! There are a few achievements one would have to get without the use of the tool, (Canā€™t Touch Me & Donā€™t Hate the Player) but if you are familiar to the Gears of War games/series than they shouldnā€™t be a problem; especially if you get matched with the right teammates/opponents.

Perhaps my editor has problems with your GPD. If you send me it, I can take a look and eventually fix the editor.

Going to try one more time ā€¦again I was on Gears 1 tonight and no one wants to lose so as always disconnect ā€¦ Thanks Both of ya and If in fact I can not get it How would you like me to send it ?? ā€¦ my brother is also trying to do the same thing . we just want to finish it and would but canā€™t ā€¦

Sadly, when I was trying to complete certain weapon achievements I didnā€™t care if my team won or loss, probably the first time in my Xbox LIVE ā€œcareerā€ that Iā€™ve done that, but if the achievement(s) involved winning than Iā€™d do my best to help my teammates; other than that Iā€™d just run/battle for the specific weapon, get a few kills with it, (Iā€™d mod it so I had 98/100) and would than move onto the next weapon on the list.

Again, Iā€™m unsure whatā€™s the problem you are having because I had no problems with the tool and it wasnā€™t too long ago that I was using it, but Philymaster is awesome so if there is a problem specifically with your account/GPD than Iā€™m sure he will help.

P.S.
I donā€™t upload saves/files that often so when I have to upload something I just use this site. [[u][i]CLICK HERE[/i][/u]]
Just extract the GPD from your profile, upload it to the site, than post the download link. (or PM it to Philymaster)
Best of luck!

I downloaded the GPD editor and extracted it along with the packageIO.dll file (which came with the download) to my desktop. Then, I opened the GPD editor and then clicked open GPD. After I clicked open GPD, I selected packageIO.dll (which was extracted to my desktop), then it says cannot open GPD fileā€¦ What the ***** is wrong!? Please HELP!!! ;.

Why would you open packageIO? Thatā€™s an application component, not a GPD.
YOU provide the GPD.

I just figured out where I went wrong the first time (I reread the instructions). But! All I have is a campaign file, not an online profile for Gears of War 1 (Iā€™ve played online before). What do I do?

I edited my GPD file and replaced the old gpd with the modded gpd, and then went to play an online match. No achievements unlockedā€¦ Is it patched?

YOU have to extract the the Gears of War GPD from your profile; it isnā€™t a file on the HDD like a gamesave.
If you are unsure how to extract a GPD than do some homework because thatā€™s how I learned. As for once you learn, like the steps say, you are going to be looking for a file named/titled ā€œ4D5307D5ā€; youā€™re going to extract that file than use the tool to open it.

Again, if you are unsure what you are doing than donā€™t be afraid to use Google!
When I was going for 1250/1250 I had no problem; modding process took me probably 2-3mins.

Good luck!

Edit:

No, if you look through the recent posts, I completed Gears of War thanks to this tool; also completed Gears of War for a friend and had no problems as well. Few things:

1.) When modifying or even when going through the different ā€œSettingsā€, make sure you are saving.
2.) Make sure when you are ā€œInjectingā€ the modified GPD that you are clicking ā€œSave, Rehash, and Resign.ā€

I did what philly listed, Iā€™m not a complete moron when it comes to modding. I replaced the file instead of injecting, is that why it isnā€™t working. If that is the reason, am I able to redo it and inject the file, or is it permanently messed up now that I replaced instead of injecting?

Alright and I apologize because you never know how much experience one has with modding.
Anyways, I did the same as you, after I modified what I wanted within the GPD I would go back to my profile, right-click, replace the file (4D5307D5), ā€œSave, Rehash, and Resignā€, than would overwrite my profile. There were a few incidents where I had just finished modding the GPD yet I wouldnā€™t get the achievement(s) for the weapon(s) I had just modified, but, at the time, I assumed itā€™s because I forgot to ā€œSave, Rehash, and Resignā€.

Also, you didnā€™t permanently mess up; just extract the same file, modify what you want, replace/inject it back, etc.

Best of luck!

Philly, fix your tool. Series of Tubes, Canā€™t Touch Me, Donā€™t Hate The Player, and all the Annex/DLC achievements are not working. I followed all of your instructions multiple times, I have won and lost multiplayer games and they still do not pop up. I am getting extremely irate because of this. Thank you very much.

Iā€™m sure you are irritated with me saying this, but I recently completed Gears of War by achieving 1250/1250GS and yet had no problems with getting any of the Annex/DLC achievements. Now if Philymaster updated the tool than I could understand why you are having problems completing certain tasks, but if one person was able to unlock every achievement in the game thanks to this tool and another canā€™t, yet they are using the same tool than the obvious reason is the user using the tool.

Again, Iā€™m unsure what you are doing wrong which is than causing problems, but there are certain achievements that arenā€™t able to be unlocked via the tool. (Canā€™t Touch Me & Donā€™t Hate the Player)

Help with the achievements you listed:
Canā€™t Touch Me
ā€“ This achievement actually requires you to win a match without losing a single round. Mod the GPD so you have 10/10 than you are just gonna have to try and actually win a match without losing a single round. (reason me saying in one of the earlier posts that some achievements depend on the teammates you get partnered with)

Donā€™t Hate the Player
ā€“ Off memory, I donā€™t believe the tool even had an option in unlocking this achievement, which makes sense based on itā€™s description. Anyways, like the previous achievement, youā€™re just gonna have to play the game legitimately and earn this achievement for yourself. (if youā€™re familiar with Gears of War games than you shouldnā€™t have a problem because I got it easily because Iā€™ve been around Gears for years)

Annex/DLC achievements
ā€“ Mod the GPD so you have 19/20 or whatever the numerical values ask for and than go into a private match to achieve the achievement. (hook up a secondary controller and make it a 1v1 on whichever map needed)

A Series of Tubes
ā€“ Mod the GPD so you have 49/50 and than just host a pubic match when on Gears of War.
(you canā€™t just host a public match, have a single friend join, and expect to be able to start the match; you have to host a public match and wait for the game to be full for it to count)

Side-Note:
Just so you know, Gears of War had a bad habit of glitching out when it came to unlocking achievements; Seriouslyā€¦ being the worst of them all because of its requirement. Anyways, a lot of people have claimed to achieve say 100/100 Longshot kills yet the achievement wouldnā€™t pop until say 110/100 kills with the weapon. Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t unlock the achievement at all, but you may just have to acquire more kills (mod more kills) with the weapon than it will pop.

Best of luck and keep posting if you need help!

When I click on the link it says that it is a invalid or deleted file.

Same, I just checked.
All you can do is just wait for Philymaster to fix the upload.

You could always search the web, Iā€™m sure other people have downloaded the program and re-upload it else where for others to enjoy.

Best of luck!

The file has been removed can someone post up another link please???

Anyone reupload link is dead.