Gears of War 4 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

@frank I own the game it is not shared at all also having a problem with Ultimate Gears of War

@unknown_v2 please what version does this trainer support? Mine is 9.5.0.2 and I canā€™t get the trainer to work with it

There are two folders in winapps, make sure you select the right one. Also launch game yourself, winapp games can not be launched directly.

Also press ctrl+shift+d and see what errors popup in console

Yes I have made sure I selected the right folder. I have tried Launching the game first to attach the trainer did not work.
Given that the game relieved an update in the last week. Iā€™m asking what version its supports as it could be outdated like the Ultimate Gears of War trainer is. here is the data from the console

Itā€™s not supposed to launch the game, that will never work.

@frank and @unknown_v2 can help as he made the trainer.

I was hoping so but neither of them have responded.

Weā€™ll check if the game was updated. Note that Infinity can launch Windows apps correctly as long as it wasnā€™t selected manually using Find Game.

I am using the correct folder that I am absolutely sure of. And taking it one step further I have deleted and reinstalled the game.

I have been trying to same things and run into walls Everytime.its weird. help please

Can I make a request. I used to use the Horizon for my X360 games and they had save editors, can that be added to some games on Infinity e.g. Can there be a save editor with Gears of War 4 similar to that made by Horizon with editing ribbons and xp etc. Thanks

iā€™m playing the last mission in the robots at the final boss and the game crashes then i tried to open the game 1st then infinity and active the cheats but it doesnā€™t work; please help iā€™m playing in the hardest mode in ironman and itā€™s not working just in this part

plz update new ver cheat for gow 4

I am not able to use any of the mods on infinity for this game. :expressionless:
I have the same problem with castle crashersā€¦ it works, but it makes it unsync with other players and it doesnā€™t save. :expressionless:

For Gears of war the game probably had an update.
For Castle crashers Infinity is only for offline/Singleplayer mode. Multiplayer is not supported and in some games can lead to a ban. Thatā€™s why it unsyncs you with players

I have a question. What does the Unlimited Overshield cheat do? I havenā€™t found anything in this game besides Sentinels that use Overshields. It sounds more like a Halo reference than a Gearsā€¦

Does this still work/gets updated?

• Thanks in advance

it still works as i was using it about 3 days ago im not to sure about updates for it tho

Hmmā€¦What version of the game do you have (as in where did you purchase it?)
I got mines from the Xbox App Store and Itā€™s not picking up any cheats. It found the folder but nothing still works. Would suck if I had to spend another 30$ lol.

i brought it throw the xbox store the same as you and the version im using is 10.6.0.2

What version is installed on your computer ? @SkorgeTheMighty

@unknown_v2

@Alienwarfare

Iā€™m also using 10.6.0.2
Maybe Iā€™m following instructions wrong? Iā€™m not entirely sure.
I boot up Infinity, Launch Gears of War from there, active cheats at Main Menu, start private horde and nothing.