Gears of War 4 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

@SkorgeTheMighty

ahh there is your problem the cheats do not work in horde mode as its multiplayer and the cheats do not support mp as wemod does not cheating in mp the cheats are for single player only

1 Like

Not even in private match horde? I thought maybe if I were alone it would be fine.

nah not even in private match sorry

Well thank you for replying to all my questions, it was really helpful!

Your most welcome!

This trainer is wonderful i didnt try every setting but i had a play with most and no problem. Already I knew this though unknown_v2 knows his way around gears titles if i remember right. Thanks

1 Like

Hey y’all, every time my friend loads a mod on Gears 4 it freezes his game. It doesn’t crash but just freezes and he has to exit out. He starts the game and the presses play, and everything is fine until he activates a mod. Help?

add credits

if you are referring to adding credits to be able to purchase packs and that im pretty sure they will not do that as that is for multiplayer use if im remembering correctly and wemod does not support cheating in multiplayer games

1 Like

We will not be adding credit mods now or anytime in the future as that is a multiplayer feature.

Thank you, that is corrrect.

Hi trainer will not load does it need an update? Ok game crashes randomly now and has an annoying noise evertime you move in do an interaction

Still no response to this question…does anyone know?

Please update health doesn’t work anymore

What version of the game are you on? I just tested it on version 10.9.12 and it works!

The overshield is the same as health but you shouldn’t flinch when getting shot.

Need to buy the month fees to do anything with this ?

No

Hello, I have an error, I think, and I hope that this error is fixed:when I activate the no enemy movement in a snatcher of the story mode, It does like the cheat didn’t affect to him while is on the ground. Why this happens? Thanks if you, unknown_v2, answer me.

Appreciate the feedback. Just so you know, however, they’ve updated the game to 11.3.02 and now the game crashes at the startup screen with the trainer.

i can confirm 11.3.02 crashes please update

1 Like