Gears of War 4 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Error Code 10 and the game is update 1.11.2016 isit fixit?

The tool has been updated to support the latest version!

2 Likes

I’m not sure as I did not switch between the other training and infinity. I can test this in depth if you want me to?

The title one update also had some bug fixes. Try it again.

alright i just noticed in the last mission when your in the robots the infinite health does not work was just wondering if that is spose to happen or that its bugged

No, I haven’t gotten to that part of the game so the trainer doesn’t support infinite health for it. I’m working on getting to it and then I will add it.

Edit: Tool has been updated to support the Mecha robot.

I have the same issue, but I might have directed it to the wrong folder. How do I change the folder I picked? Thanks

Delete installations.js -> C:\Users<??user??>\AppData\Roaming\Daring Development\Infinity\cache

keep getting admin on this game as well, deleted installation.json and tried again I have started the game and tried and I still get admin

1 Like

@frank

keep getting admin on this game as well, deleted installation.json and tried again I have started the game and tried and I still get admin

@frank I own the game it is not shared at all also having a problem with Ultimate Gears of War

@unknown_v2 please what version does this trainer support? Mine is 9.5.0.2 and I can’t get the trainer to work with it

There are two folders in winapps, make sure you select the right one. Also launch game yourself, winapp games can not be launched directly.

Also press ctrl+shift+d and see what errors popup in console

Yes I have made sure I selected the right folder. I have tried Launching the game first to attach the trainer did not work.
Given that the game relieved an update in the last week. I’m asking what version its supports as it could be outdated like the Ultimate Gears of War trainer is. here is the data from the console

It’s not supposed to launch the game, that will never work.

@frank and @unknown_v2 can help as he made the trainer.

I was hoping so but neither of them have responded.

We’ll check if the game was updated. Note that Infinity can launch Windows apps correctly as long as it wasn’t selected manually using Find Game.

I am using the correct folder that I am absolutely sure of. And taking it one step further I have deleted and reinstalled the game.

I have been trying to same things and run into walls Everytime.its weird. help please