Generation Zero Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Just a request for the cheats please do if possible,

No spread
No recoil
Dumb Ai / No Ai
No Overheat Machine Guns
Inf Schematic Points
Change Unlimited Skill points to a slider of how much you would like?
Is no flinch even possible?
Inf prestige points for the future?
A cheat for challenges to make them easier?
Inf Command Tokens?
If Damage cheats at are all available please add.
Inf vehicle health / fuel

With the unlimited items option if possible please separate from ammo and what not, I already know you have the Move while encumbered but it seems to be just really annoying to have to just scrap it compared to just having inf consumables and inf ammo. If not possible I understand.

Sorry for the big ask and I know this is a lot of work but I appreciate your work.

1 Like

The Generation Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Game still crash everytime you try to loot. Tried several times and everytime i try to loot game freeze then shuts down.

Is it possible to add fast movement speed? I did see a cheat table for this and used it and it worked amazing, but then the entire table stopped working. Moving fast helps a lottt and is really fun!

So, the unlimited items- ammo is acting weird and is randomly on duplicating 100s of the dlc items in my storage. Is there a way to correct that. I’m like 6k+ over item storage all of a sudden. Also, could you add a mod or boost for the schematics? Curiously and thank you for your time.

Actually, I have over 65K items in my inventory. Is there a way work me to reset it? I even deleted my worlds and my character and started over new and my inventory is still the same. Any suggestions?

Changes:

2 Likes

these are broken hope you can fix it when you get a chance

Changes:

are you going to fix it broken mods

why is it when i drop a materials on the ground when I drop is doesn’t stay in my inventory in the 99 stack

can you let us drop weapons infinite just like ammo and Materiales

could you do a “set” type for the inf stuff? or at least increase it beyond 99. once you hit over 100 on the stack value once you use it the item disappears. if you could i wouldnt mind a seperate section(s) for different items such as inf supplies, medkits, ect.

If you guys are taking suggestions on new cheats for this i have a couple. i understand not everything is possible though.

Changes:

game had an update today. weight option no longer works.

Weight and no reload options are broken after game update

1 Like

yes

are they going to fix it

Weight and no reload are you going to fix it