Genshin Impact - Request Unavailable

So I’m playing through Genshin Impact and I gotta say I’m loving the game - however, my devious side also wants to be able to jump on an alt account and breeze through the game at my leisure; so I decided to hop on over to Wemod and search up ‘Genshin Impact’ but was not even met with the option of requesting a trainer for this game.

My question is: why isn’t there an option to request a trainer for this game?

9 Likes

Following the post.

I’m pretty sure it’s an online only game. We only make trainers for games with a
singleplayer mode.

1 Like

From What I Saw Online Is Optional. I Played The Whole Story Without Using Online And Their Is Still Some Semi-Side Story Quest Available I Wouldn’t Think Its Only Online Since You Can Choose To Do Online. I Also Think Online Is Mostly To Run Some Dungeon’s And Raids And Yes They Do Have A Online But I Belive Its Only To Play With Friends It Would Be Awesome If Y’all Can Do It. Sorry Just Wanted To Bring My Side To It Being That I Beat The Main Story And Not Once Did It Mention Invite Others To Continue Story. Thank You.

1 Like

Ya we will have to check it out when it comes out. Looks like it mite be able to make one if it gets enuf votes for one

4 Likes

awesome thanks a ton :3 i will be on stand by

1 Like

WeMod automatically detects games (and their updates) from official stores, like Steam, Epic, Uplay, Origin, GOG and so forth. When it does this, it adds the game to the WeMod library for voting for a trainer to be made (or updated).

However, since this game is not available on any of these stores, I do not believe WeMod will auto-detect its existence. And detecting when the game has an update and therefore when the trainer needs to be updated could also turn out to be a royal pain.

I will pass this thread onto a more senior staff member to review whether this game can be added to the WeMod library for voting (ie - if it isn’t server-sided and so forth).

4 Likes

any news?

1 Like

No. Not yet

2 Likes

the online is just for grabbing materials and do some dungeons together, the main story is solo player

2 Likes

We have decided we will not be creating cheats for Genshin Impact.