Get UNLIMITED golden keys in Borderlands 2 (easier and better)

NOTE: THIS IS A MODIFIED/EASIER VERSION OF Aztar’s THREAD

This will let you use the guns from the box of your current level, you do not need to be 50.

1. copy your save to your USB
  2. make an offline profile and move it to your usb
  3. change your save ID’s to the offline profile’s
  4. put this .gpd in the offline profile
  5. rehash and resign save and profile
  6. load up the game and sign in your offline profile on a second controller
  7. you will be able to pick YOUR save on your offline profile. Having 2 of the exact save
  8. load that character/ start the game and go to Sanctuary.
  9. have the offline profile open the box while you pick up the guns

some credit goes to Aztar and this thread:
https://www.wemod.com/forum/15-xbox-360-tutorials/124944-how-get-unlimited-golden-keys-borderlands-2-xbox-360-a.html
I was going to post it but noticed it was already posted. This is just the way I started doing it and it worked better with less restrictions.

Works perfectly and was very easy to understand, thank you sir :wink:

how do you add the gpd file to the offline profile?

i just posted this

Was waiting for someone to post this (haven’t had time). Good job. Everyone over at 360haven was trying to figure it out so I made a tutorial over there after someone suggested this method.

If anyone has any issues check out my post as well from yesterday on 360haven: Borderlands 2 255 keys GPD - Page 2

I just made it more technical and went more in depth than everyone else did.

Use horizon to open both the gpd and profile, then right click the matching numbers/letters gpd on the right, then replace it with the modded gpd. :smile:

I’m doing this correctly, and it’s not carrying my rank over to the offline profile :/. I even signed in with the offline profile first, but it’s still a level 1, and I am replacing the ID’s and replacing the .gpd… Help?

Edit: Got it, I didn’t know you have to hit “Y” and choose the character in the main menu…

works perfectly and very fast, thank you very much :smile:

I’m doing this correctly, and it’s not carrying my rank over to the offline profile :/. I even signed in with the offline profile first, but it’s still a level 1, and I am replacing the ID’s and replacing the .gpd… Help?

I didn’t know you have to hit “Y” and choose the character in the main menu…

wish it did 4 me

only got joy from this one

Borderlands 2 - Unlimited Golden Keys Tutorial! No Mods! - YouTube

Awesome mod, works perfect! Thanks mate. :wink:

Hi, thank you for this tutorial
sorry, i’m new at this…

in step 3. which profile’s ID are we changing? offline’s? or mine?

in step 6. do i sign in online with my profile on controller 1 and load up the offline profile on the second controller via split screen?

and we’re just copying the profile to the USB drive so that we can find out my profile’s ID right?

and just sign in to use the second profile’s gold keys whenever we want to open the box?

Thanks

Easier than any other tutorial. Works perfectly.

I posted this yesterday on another post about the same thing.

how do you add the gpd file to the offline profile?

I didn’t know you have to hit “Y” and choose the character in the main menu…

i think i’m starting to understand this now.

all of this is done offline. So you can go online afterwards with the weapons collected from the box with the main profile?

i just posted this