Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

which platform?

Seems like they removed it from the Queue List?

Try following @InFamousNFX instructions here:

Also, just a note, WeMod is completely free to use
https://support.wemod.com/docs/using-mods-with-hotkeys

1 Like

This is the only way to bypass battle eye as of today for the steam platform.

Navigate to < path-to-game >\BattlEye.
Run Uninstall_BattlEye.bat.
Open BELauncher.ini.
Set SilentInstall to 0.

Run the game in “DX11” rather than Vulkan and turn down any prompt to install BattleEye again.

1 Like

well no need for do that. Now you can play directly just hit play button. I am using it right now.

The trainer makes the game crashed for unknown reason.

1 Like

Hi @MrAntiFun, Please help me a bit. I am new to WeMod. I have Breakpoint’s Epic Games version also I have ubisoft connect installed. Can you give tell me if I need to do any file replacement or not? I have tried many things but they don’t seem to work. I have read many replies in post some says we need to do GRB_BE.exe some says we dont need to. Can you guide me :frowning:
Thanks!

Its not working on my end ! i did all the steps and the game stay loading on Wemod but then it crash not sure why.

podrian poner una opcion de poder subirle el daño a las armas ???

I followed the guide and for some reason it does not work since Ubisoft launcher keeps installing BattleEye.

Followed the epic install guide, even turned off battleye installation never can it connect

Hi, idk if you already able to use the trainer, but i think ubisoft remove the Anti cheat on ghost recon breakpoint, so there is no need to change the GBR_BE.exe to .bak and use the bypass.
instead go to your wemod choose custom installation and pick .exe that you use, for me im using the GBR_BE.exe and it runs normaly.

Hi, idk if you already able to use the trainer, but i think ubisoft remove the Anti cheat on ghost recon breakpoint, so there is no need to change the GBR_BE.exe to .bak and use the bypass.
instead go to your wemod choose custom installation and pick .exe that you use, for me im using the GBR_BE.exe and it runs normaly.

i try everything and honestly it doesn’t work.

There’s not BELauncher.ini of Epic Games, can u solve?

Hi guys the Perfect Accuracy Mod is not working for me, is anyone else having this issue?

for those people still dont know how to switch to vulkan or back to d11 in for epic or steam version heres a video link to youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooePJpgJMPQ&t=2s&ab_channel=Boomnik