Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

the trainer doesn’t work can someone give me a tutorial

Here’s the official WeMod YouTube video for this trainer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRXTHFETHo.

EDIT: The video only shows gameplay usage, not how to use the bypass.

You want to find the game’s .exe and rename to GRB_BE.exe.bak then download the custom one by MAF: GRB_BE.zip (105.3 KB) and simply place it in the game’s main file directory where the original .exe is [try running a search in File Explorer for GRB_BE.exe]. After that is done, the trainer should work without issue.

An example of a game’s .exe:

Let me know if you need further clarification :slight_smile:

Do i rename the Original GRB_BE.exe as “GRB_BE.exe.bak” then put the Wemod Version in replacement of the original?

Update: It doesn’t work i tried it and it just opens and closes
The Wemod Version “GRB_BE.exe” is defective

1 Like

@MrAntiFun

I didn’t write the bypass for this game. I tagged MrAntiFun since he wrote it and would know of any possible bugs with it. One thing you can try is to move the original GRB_BE.exe to your desktop or somewhere you won’t lose it and see if that works.

Fix: There are 4 Steps
Step 1: Download Bypass
Step 2: Rename File “GRB_BE.exe” to “GRB_BE.exe.bak” (or move it somewhere safe)
Step 3: Place the Bypass in the same place as the Original File
Step 4: Click and Run the Bypass as Administrator

Nope. Still doesn’t work. Tried it on a completely separate system, and followed directions EXACTLY. It just tries to open, then closes repeatedly. Something isn’t right. It was working on my system just fine and then it just went haywire. I have no idea other than the Windows updates I did. Possible Ubisoft pushed something or actually can detect it and has rendered ti useless? I even purchased a new high end Video card, and it still does the same thing. I cannot figure this out. Just giving the info, as last time i asked I was told it worked fine and that i must be a moron.

If you select Ghost War (PVP), you will be forced to restart after matching. I don’t use trainer at pvp. I want you to be able to play games normally with pvp. Replacement of battle eye is very troublesome. Multiplayer is running without any problems.

The trainer works great, and if anyone wanna test out the raid, add me on wbertheau.
Have 150+ i gearlevel!

Be warned that playing Raid in co-op mode would be the equivalent of playing online.
WeMod does not support nor condone cheating online and never deliberately provides cheats for online gameplay.

In the unusually rare case that cheats do work online due to oversight by the game’s developers, you’ll be banned from said game.

The Ghost Recon Breakpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Why was Teleportation Removed? Super Battery Energy for the define still no longer works.

We plan to re-add this cheat but it needs reworked entirely and didn’t want to delay the trainer update to do so :slightly_smiling_face: Barring something crazy happening, it’ll be back :+1:

1 Like

Constant game run loop so unable to start!

hi

thank you kindly you can you let me/us know when teleportation comes back becasuse it was awsome and very , very helpful for getting around.

That shouldn’t be a problem at all :slightly_smiling_face:

Still can’t get it to work not sure why.

Steps:

1. Download the .exe
  2. Edit existing GRB_BE.exe and change it to GRB_BE.ORG.bak
  3. Place downloaded exe file into the same folder.
  4. Launch as Administrator
  5. Menu just loops, won’t open/start.

WeMod couldn’t find the game. I’ve tried all steps and bypass methods; still to no avail. I’ll be waiting patiently for a fix. :+1:

Did everything right. All I’m getting is a GRB_UPP.EXE loop the game will not play