Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Everyone seems to have had the same problem for a good couple months.
Still no fix…

It doesn’t work still… it’s only been about 3 months… :confused:

3 months? Was just updated 12 days ago. ?

@MrAntiFun Can we get a 1 shot kill or dmg multiplier added ?

Yes. I’ve been having the same problem for a good 3 months.

1 Like

I am also unable to run Breakpoint with the bypass installed. I renamed GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak and installed the bypass and it just spins its wheels. When I delete the bypass and undo the rename the game works fine.

Anyone have any luck fixing this?
@MrAntiFun

I cannot use the DMR glitch using this client, it won’t pull me in the bivouac anymore, can we get a DMR Glitch toggle or damage multiplier?

GRB_UPP.EXE loop the game will not play. Can I fix this?

Also experiencing this. Seems like a cmd window flashes up for a split second every few seconds and the game fails to launch.

The Trainer no longer works sadly after the new update which also, did a overhaul. When you can . Can you update this as well. Thank you very,very much.

2 Likes

So how many votes required to get Trainer Makers/ Developers attention or how quick they make trainer? pl zreply

1 Like

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the “to-do” list. So the more votes it has the quicker a trainer maker can get around to looking at it.

1 Like

Hi no problem I already put a few votes up.

game update request of Breakpoint not showing what happen so many votes its on first no.1 priority and all of a sudden it removes can admin explain?

all of a sudden no game request update tab showing y is that so? this game trainer update gets so many votes n now its removes?

There’s no need for people to keep voting for it when it’s already in a trainer maker’s to-do list, is there? :slight_smile:

Be patient.

thanks for the reply but we got worry as we cant see request update of the game so we curious what going on bw y its removed from request update cant vote more

plz update anyone from admin mrantifun updated his many trainers whats the status of this trainer plz share

We don’t give ETAs on trainers. You’ll just need to be patient. There are plenty of trainers for WeMod’s creators to get through which reached the required number of votes first. It’s not easy making trainers, plus they’ll need to be tested first before release too.

Bear in mind Ghost Recon also has a royal pain in the backside EAC system to bypass, which likely delays things slightly a bit more. All we can do is be patient and let the trainer makers work on it when they can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Ghost Recon Breakpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Teleport Waypoint cheat added
  • Teleport Player To Drone cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like