Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

i too followed through with every step but whenever i try to launch it regardless of if it has admin permissions the bypass starts opening and closing over and over again. something worth noting is i am using the epic games version which might be the cause of the problem but im not sure

Can I still fix the bug of marksman skill damage? Do any friends know?

I am getting the same thing for some reason. I have the game on UPlay and it initially ran but then I closed it, changed the exes as per the instructions, restarted and now however I try to launch it–even from UPlay–, it constantly cycles the windows store app installation notification. Why is it treating it as an install? I feel like I’ve overlooked something simple—I renamed the exes back and it launched fine.

1 Like

I don’t why some people can’t make it work, you just have to follow the instructions carefully. BTW, is there any chance to add a 1-hit kill option or atleast increased damage of guns, the raid bosses are such a pain if you are playing with random squad members, most of them don’t have any idea how to do the Quantum Computer and Cerberus.

yioo man depuis la nouvelle mise a jour les cheat ne marche plus sur ghost recon

@xander96 Welcome! Please use English in our forum. We don’t have any French staff at this moment in time.

The trainer was updated 4 days ago.

@hollyhalloway

That’s exactly the cause of your issue. The trainer was made for the Uplay game, which is different from the Epic game.
Use the trainer made specifically for the Epic Games version: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

had same issue, using uplay’s work around worked for me, not using epic’s launcher using uplay directly

use uplay work around it worked for me, using uplay launcher directly not epic’s

Want to use Vulcan but after bypassing it only plays dx11, don’t know workaround for vulcan.exe

ok I followed the instructions when I launch the shortcut I created after introducing the bypass in the source folder its automatically launches the ubisoft application is the games this instant farm

how can I use it for vulkan.exe? vulkan is far better than dx11.

The Vulkan version will require a completely separate trainer. Which will be a royal pain in the backside for the trainer makers every time there’s an update. It’s also not supported by every GPU, whereas DX is.

See this post from earlier by our community manager:

Trainer still not working it shows launch screen and then the screen just closes and nothing happens

1 Like

same me too, but for me, it works once after i close the game, and try to re enter the game, it does the same like you

trainer doesn’t work

the first time it works, but after I close the game and try to log in to the game it just loop like I cant get in the game and i try to press play on the launcher many times

How to start the game with vulkan: (A little trick)

1. Rename GRB_UPP.exe to GRB_UPP.bak.
  2. Then rename GRB_UPP_vulkan.exe to GRB_UPP.exe.
  3. Make a shortcut GRB_BE.exe (the bypass file) to desktop.
  4. Run the shortcut from the desktop and wait the game to start.
  5. Finally launch the trainer.

Done

1 Like

Work for me!! Thanx!!

Followed your instructions as stated, but still does not work…

Hello, I followed Mr.Antifun’s instructions and the trial still shows up. What should I do?

no, don’t follow me hahaha, mine is stuck like everytime i want to play, i press play on the uplay launcher but it just pop up the install and then close like everytime like a loop

i did the exact same like MAF told, but it seems doesn’t work for me, everytime i try to login by uplay launcher it just pop the login screen and then it just close back, and i try to do it again, and it just close back again, everytime,

it just work 1 time, i success login to the game, and after i done playing, i close the game and try to re enter the game, i does the same again and again, i don’t know where i did wrong