Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

happen to me too, i still waiting for answer, i did the same like MAF told but nothing

Launch the custom launcher as Administrator.

I followed the instructions and worked fine for me. thanks @MrAntiFun

Iā€™m having same issue now. how did you managed to fix it?

I have the Epic Store version of the game and it doesnā€™t seem to be working (the game doesnā€™t launch and after a while WeMod tells me ā€œWeā€™re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.ā€

@DeathScripts - Welcome to the community and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

As the name of the trainer suggests, this trainer is designed specifically for the Uplay version of the game. Thereā€™s no guarantee it will work with any other versions of the game.

For the Epic Games version of the game, you need to use the trainer designed specifically for the Epic Games version. Which is here: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot

Well saidā€¦The developers need to understand their customers without a full understanding of the issuesā€¦and there are issues. The number of confessions on the subject is disproportionate to getting the trained to work as intended.

Chris is a prime example of what Iā€™m referencing too. vague, misleading, and not offering a FULL understanding of the problem

Everything but ā€œUnlimited Gadgetā€ is working.

Iā€™m sorry if you think Iā€™m being vague or misleading but I provided all the instructions that I can for this. There are directions provided at the top: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

If you can explain what is vague Iā€™ll help you.

1. Download Battleye bypass from here: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay
  2. Go to the directory where the game is installed and change GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak
  3. Drag the Bypass into the game folder
  4. Run GRB_BE.exe
  5. Alt-tab once the game has started and click play in WeMod
2 Likes

Well it is not important to me any longer as I simply uninstalled the game, although still curious if a fix is ever found I will try again.
This instruction you have provided a great many of us have done very precisely, over and over and I personally have tried running all the launchers, and also running GRB_GE.exe as administrator. Either the game will not launchā€¦or if it does launch one out of five tries, yes it will eventually launch but it generally takes several triesā€¦as soon as you ALT/TAB to Wemod the game will either crash or wemod will sit there and loop forever.
I have not been able last week when I spent a great deal of time playing around with this to ever get it to work.
It is a very simple instruction, very easy to follow, and very easy to doā€¦why it works for FEW not the majority I have no clue. Yes I have tried ever form and variant of the launcher and tried launching from wemod, uplay, custom launcher, etc, etcā€¦and as of currently no success.
I have a very good PC and run a very fast processor on very fast Spectrum internetā€¦and use a 2080ti card. Windows will interfere at times and you have to instruct windows to allow the new provided custom launcherā€¦I do suspect the something else with windows is causing all of this and creating the confusion, however I do not know how to isolate it. Yes it is my suspicion that windows is the culprit in some way.

Cheers
Kit

1 Like

Thanks A Lot, Bro! Because of use, I can finally use the trainer. I have a question - Will I get Banned for using this cause I spent money on this game. ā€œTHANKS A LOTā€ :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I donā€™t know why everyone is having so much trouble getting this to work, it has been working for me just fine.

2 Likes

No. If you play singleplayer only then no. If you play online or multiplayer then yes probably will.

How can I play Singleplayer if it is online and Multiplayer game ?

The campaign can be played as single player. Make sure you follow the ā€œImportant Notesā€ instructions in the first post.

WeMod does not make trainers for multiplayer games. If the game was multiplayer only then trust us, this trainer would not exist.

Uhh, It just says you need to replace the file!

Read it again. Thereā€™s a link.

The Link is for custom launcher and I launch the Game from it only but still it goes to multiplayer

Welcome to the community @MobileBottle240. :slight_smile:
I shall try to assist you with this.

1. Go to the directory where the game is installed on your computer.
    Rename the file in there which is called ā€œGRB_BE.exeā€ to ā€œGRB_BE.exe.bakā€, without quotes.

2. Download the GRB_BE.exe bypass, which is in this post here: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay.
    Once downloaded, drag this file into the game directory you opened in the previous step.

3. Run the GRB_BE.exe bypass you just added into the folder. You may have to do this as an administrator (right click > Run as Administrator).

4. When your game has started, alt+tab to the trainer in the WeMod desktop app, press Play then alt+tab back to the game.

2 Likes