Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

does we mod still work for breakpoint ?

i never got it to work

i put the modedd launcher and i start the game from it then i opne the wemod and i got this

@sinster post a picture of the folder with the bypass done.

@imSnax yes the trainer still works.

i need to have bought the game for it to work right ?
i cant use the ubisoft plus version ?

can you explain this better with a photo please

Vulkan download
Hope this helps, for UPLAY + players

Hi team. There is vulkan and I have checked your link and used the new Vulkan battleye bypass mod. The trouble is, when i use this version my game immediately crashes after 10 to 15 minutes, then when I go to log back in, ubisoft displays unable to connect at this time, please try again later. I’m then locked out completely and unable to start game. So I decided to switch back to the standard directX battleye GRB_BE bypass, and I am able to log back in and play. Only trouble with that is, I’m back at square one and using the direct x version of the game and was preferring game play on the new vulkan version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I see this was created back in 2020, can you look in to this and update the bypass for vulkan to match the proper working settings you have created for the standard direct11 grb_be bypass? Greatly appreciated. I believe what’s happening is you’ve updated the standard grb_be bypass properly since the major game update way back when and had not updated the vulkan bypass accordingly. My advice, create and new recent post that lists both bypass version, fully updated :slight_smile: Keep up the good work, and do note this is just a heads up and helpful advice.

• SUPERMAN

what about the the grb_be.exe.bak file do we still need to change that or delete i didnt see it in your folder file

I would keep is as a backup just in case, Because you never know

My game doesn’t launch anymore when I replace the exe

none of these work FYI. whoever makes these mods is the dumbest ■■■■ alive

1 Like

does the trainer not work if you got the game off uplay+

yes work for me

so everything works, my only issue is that its tanking my fps , but at the beginning it didnt
so idk how to fix that, seems to be razor cortex to be the issue

The fact that this STILL DOES NOT work with the uplay+ version, is a MAJOR disappointment!

2 Likes

right but it clearly stats you must own the game, + is basically renting

Im still paying for it, its not a cracked game. The joke is, the trainer still works on the uplay+ version, just the BE bypass provided by wemod doesnt work. Im using the one from somewhere else now and it works fine.
All that Staff would need to do is to make the BE bypass work for upp, which others have done already, so it shouldnt be impossible.

what other one are you using?? because iv got uplay+ and its ■■■■ that it doesn’t work :frowning: i looked around and couldn’t find one

stuck on installing battle eye

supposed to the game normally first