Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Bro there is no GRB_BE.exe file for me

Unless your game is cracked and therefore the .exe file keeps getting deleted by your antivirus because it contains trackers and possibly malware, there is definitely a GRB_BE executable in the game directory.

Share a screenshot of your game directory if you believe this is not the case.

Note also that the trainer is for the Uplay version, not the Uplay+ version.

i hope it works for me

you need to check the file in the game in uplay so that you have this exe file loaded
in the end you should get it like this

I can see the .exe in your screenshot right away.

The reason you haven’t got “.exe” on the end of the file name is because you’ve chosen to have file name extensions turned off in your windows settings.

Well I got that now, do i just start the game now and turn on WeMod or what else is there to do?

you first need to add .bak at the end of the original GRB_BE file. and then download this file and place it in the game folder https://community.wemod.com/t/ghost-recon-breakpoint-cheats-and-trainer-for-uplay/94906/2?u=pantogam

Wait you are telling me that GRB file belongs to the game originally? Bro I reinstalled it 5 times cause i thought it was the bypass launcher

It’s three simple steps that you need to follow in the exact order they were given. :slight_smile:

1. Rename GRB_BE that is in the game directory to GRB_BE.bak

2. Download the bypass from the second post in this thread. Move it to the same folder as in step 1

3. Launch the game through the bypass and let the game load before pressing the Play in the trainer

1 Like

Hello there !
Can i make a suggestion for a cheat ?
Is this possible to add an “easy class level up” one ?
since we only can go on the Golem Island in multiplayer mode, i can’t level up more than 10 on 20 levels
Thanks !

i do everything right but its not working guys any help?

@sinster

What have you tried?

I usually start the game itself first, and then once the game has loaded, I’d alt-tab out and start up wemod. Once I’m in the game (IE- I’m playing as the character, I’d pause the game and then alt-tab out to activate the cheats. I alt-tab back and then resume playing the game. Usually works for most games in this fashion.

You did mention it wasn’t working for you. What have you tried, and how exactly it wasn’t working for you? The wemod not working, the cheats not working, how it’s not working?

F

does we mod still work for breakpoint ?

i never got it to work

i put the modedd launcher and i start the game from it then i opne the wemod and i got this

@sinster post a picture of the folder with the bypass done.

@imSnax yes the trainer still works.

i need to have bought the game for it to work right ?
i cant use the ubisoft plus version ?

can you explain this better with a photo please

Vulkan download
Hope this helps, for UPLAY + players