Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

The Ghost Recon Breakpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

It is OK now

1. Super Drone Battery Invalid function
1 Like

…i think so…it’s obviously, Ubisoft dadicate to anti-cheat, but not to the game…it’s was a last game that i bought from them…impossible to play without trainers…the enemies with super-powers, can see you a miles of the distance even through the wall…they appear from nothing in the middle of the nothing, non-stop, just like a rain from the sky…well, actually, there’s a large list of issues…

在哪里可以下载

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Raid

please have the teleport cheat added!!!

the teleport to waypoint cheat was taken off. please added back. its a very important and useful cheat!!! thank you!!! pleaseeeee

2 Likes

I have tested a few functions and will show you which ones work and which ones don’t.

Update: After Restart.

Green = Working
Red = Not Working
Yellow = Dont Test

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Stamina
  3. Undetected
  4. Set Money
  5. Mega Exp
  6. Set Skill Points
  7. Set Battle Reward Points
  8. Unlimited Gadget
  9. No Reload
  10. Unlimited Ammo
  11. Perfect Accuracy
  12. No Recoil
  13. No Sway
  14. Super Drone Range
  15. Super Drone Battery

The “set battle reward points” cheat would be quite useful for the terminator event. Any chance that it gets added back before the event ends?
Thanks for the time! :smiley:

Battle reward points wasn’t removed.

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Everything is working on my end. Much appreciated!

1 Like

I have followed everything to the letter and it still crashes on start up

I’ve downloaded the GRB_BE.exe file, placed it in the main directory and renamed the original file to .exe.bak, but the game will not launch. I followed the instructions to the T and it won’t work. What am I doing wrong?

Did you replace the file before or after renaming the original?

Open the GRB_BE.exe in the breakpoint folder instead of trying it in the uplay launcher.

After. I also tried launching the GRB_BE.exe in the source folder, and the game will launch, but the trainer won’t work. I can hit “play” but get a message that the game cannot be found. I tried dragging/dropping the GRB_BE.exe file into the Custom Installation. I’ve also tried uninstalling/reinstalling both the game and UPlay. I worked prior to the most recent patch, so I’m a little confused how I could have ■■■■■■ it up in such a short period of time.

Seems like it’s the modded file not the game as the game runs fine with the unmodded file (no wemod injection)

Can you use the cheats when playing coop?