Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

That would be nice.

Perfect accuracy, No recoil and No sway stops working when you use a drone or fast travel to a bio. Says that the options are turned on but they aren’t you have to turn them off and back on to fix it everytime.

can we have easy kill or one shot kill?

1 Like

Good Idea!

I have a problem. I rename the GRB_BE.exe file to GRB_BE.exe.bak. But the file remains an .exe what can I do about it? Thanks

Just launch the game from WeMod, do not replace any files.

1 Like

i also did that the trainer does not work

Did they change that now?

Change what?

That you can just launch the game without changing the file

It has been that way since the newest trainer was released.

I have not been here since it was not like that so I did not know

i have a problem , it says i running 32bit but i have 64bit

1 Like

So we no longer need to change the files to bypass battle eye? Just launch through WeMod? Despite the app saying it was last updated “December 2021” which back then it never worked just by launching through WeMod. Haven’t played since the motherland update came out and broke the trainer so I have no idea if it’s been updated since.

I don’t know when the motherland update was, but yes you do not need to replace any files. WeMod does all of that for you.

I was having the same issue when I first setup the trainer.
Try setup your Wemod again but this time select “GRB.exe” instead of the “GRB_BE.exe”. It works perfectly.

Hi i have this problem because i can’t turn it on when i try with a swapped file without a swapped file or turn it on via wemod also doesn’t work is there any way i can turn it on?

When I am trying to open the game it says that the cheats were made for the 64 bit version and I am running the 43 bit version I tried a lot of stuff but non of them work . Pls if you can help me I would really appreciate it !! PLS

3 Likes

not working anymore. when i replace the grb_be.exe the game won’t launch