Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I am using the normal ubisoft one. Not vulkan or epic.

great job!

Have you played the game previously?

1 Like

Yes. A long time ago, and I think I have used the trainer. But I have deleted it a long time ago too, and just recently installed it.

does anyone else have a freezing problem with breakpoint where the game just randomly freezes or is it just me ?

We are having trouble loading the mods into your game.Try restarting the game , or press Help for more info. It was working fine but since last 2 days I am getting this issue.I am launching the game via we mod the same as before. Kindly help.

1 Like

What is the latest bypass? Thank you :blush:

can you add so that. you dont die when you kill to many civilians?

Hey MrAntiFun, is there a way you could add a cheat to GRW’s new(to me at least) optical camo upgrade points?

Thanks before hand.

1 Like

hey would it be possible to have a no clip the teleport is okay but when it puts you miles in the sky :smiley: have a on and off then speed too for control if its possible that is thanks

For some reason it doesnt work anymore it gives error saying “we’re having troubles finding your opened game”

Are you launching the game directly from WeMod?

Yes! Tried Whitelisting reinstalling windows,game,wemod.
Still gives the same message we are having trouble loading the mods into your game.
I am on the latest windows update,wemod latest version.

Has anyone had this message pop up?

Any fixes?

Haven’t played GRB for a bit. Does the latest vers of cheats still require the bypass (big red letters at the top of the forum says not to, which is why im asking)

i dont need the bypass then again i cant remember weather i did it in the first place hmm ages ago now but also when it dose not work i tend to run the game normally close it then run in wemod that dose it

The bypass is automatically performed by WeMod.

1 Like

I have replaced the file and renamed the source file. When using WEMOD, Uplay displays synchronous save to the cloud, but flashes back immediately after a second, showing the prompt when closing the game: Run GBR_BE.exe in WEMOD using the custom path, four options pop up, select 1·Base game enter, but it will appear twice, WEMOD displays after the game is started, and the game cannot be found. Running GBR.exe in WEMOD is equivalent to flash back. What is the correct startup mode? [PS: the above steps are in the administrator mode] in 2020, I can still use GBR_BE.exe to run the game and modify normally, but after one of the updates, the above situation occurred. Now I re-download the game, but it still cannot run, please help me, thank you!!

Just bumping the post.

I’m still looking for others to do the raids with.

Perfect accuracy, no recoil and no sway are not working for me. Anyone else have this issue?

1 Like