Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

You gotta toggle those on and off and switch between weapons. For me I have to toggle F11 and switch between weapons for perfect accuracy to work

I need some help. Sometimes, WeMod is still showing as “Playing” even though I exited the game. Even if I closed WeMod, it won’t actually closed the “GRB.exe” as will still show on both TaskManager and tasklist via CMD. My TaskManager won’t respond to anything, if it’s still showing, but killing the task via CMD won’t work either as it’s showing that there is no running GRB.exe, even though both Task Manager and Tasklist is still showing it. I am unable to shutdown my laptop, without forcefully shutting it down using the power button. Any idea what’s causing this or any proper closing of the game with WeMod?

Does not work for me unfortunately. Not sure what’s going on.

This kinda works with switching the rate of fire thingy. If you have a rifle, switch from Auto to Single or Burst to Single. Then turn it on/off then switch again.

Hope they add Infinite Camo Points.

1 Like

Can we have infinite vehical health please. My helicopter gets blown off air

hi, thanks for helping, does this work anymore cuz I’m trying to do the same instruction but still didn’t work, I still read (we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game) I install it from uplay

Everytime I try to play it just says “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.” please help :frowning:

Would be great to get a damage boost or something. Especially for raids since they can be a headache to navigate and such.

Also agree with the damage boost idea if you guys get time to add it in. With my game, the recoil/ weapon sway as well of perfect accuracy work temporarily when switching weapons or fire modes to activate the cheats, but once activated they stop working after a few minutes or if I swap weapons.

For me I sometimes I have to switch between all three weapons. Each time I switch, i fire a few rounds, press F11 off and on a couple times and if that doesn’t work, go to the next weapon and repeat. Before I load into the character screen, I enable all of the mods I usually use and that tends to work for the perfect accuracy issues.

I’ll raid with you, if you guys are still up for it.

1 Like

That’s 3 of us, we just need another.

does anyone know how to fix a freezing problem that i have like i launch the game from wemod and start playing and at some point the game just starts freezing i ve tried everything to fix it

I’d join

So we have:

@Bananaman3122

@Achillies999876

@SymbioticGames

That’s our 4 right?

Yes sir

Not sure how to add people in game, but mine is Masonadaniels96 on Ubisoft and Steam

1 Like

my name on ubisoft connect is Bananaman312 and im ready anytime within the next 11 hours

I see you added me but I didn’t know who you were.

I dropped you a message and got no reply.

Readded you @Achilles999876

Bananaman3122, you on Steam too?

SymbioticGames, you as well?