Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

it’s been written 100 times already, nothing special. yet full of bugs and some of them are spoiling the game seriously. like raid boss doesn’t see you, so you don’t get the tag and team dies because of you.

You should not be using the trainer online. It is only for single-player.

1 Like

Mine just says you have an error try again

Something definitely broke once steam was added. Haven’t played this game in a few months and read up on the forums what I missed and noticed that I had to delete the trainer and go back to the old BAK file, and make that the .exe again. Did that, pressed play on wemod and all it says is we’re having trouble finding or opening the game. So I tried custom putting on both the old .exe and the game exe and wemod didnt like both of them, so I deleted the custom game loading options. I uninstalled and reinstallled the game to have a clean install. The game itself works fine, but it wont let me use wemod. If i go through wemod it gives the cant find the game error, if i go through ubisoft it says i need to play it through wemod… so it goes through this annoying loop. And please don’t just say the mod is working, moderators, cause it really isn’t.

1 Like

ı cant use for steam
:frowning:

1 Like

Can confirm this freezes my system as soon as I attempt to launch the game through your client. I am forced to do a hard reboot to recover.

so im confused you say dont use the bypass then immediately under it tell us to use the bypass and how to set it up so do i use the bypass or not

Is there any way that you can add an unlimited civilian casualty option?

Just go into the game files, find battle eye, uninstall the batch file, then launch the game through wemod. No need for bypass.

It seems today the Set Skill Points has stopped adding points

If no bypass file is needed for Ubisoft, then why does the WeMod software specifically say on the Ubisoft Vulcan version of the game that we need the bypass and to download it from this site? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Update: I can’t get the trainer working with this version of the game. No bypass used and verified game files. WeMod says it can’t start or find game.

1 Like

Have you tried launching the game from WeMod? Dont launch from Ubisoft.

the trainer literally just crashes the game when trying to use mega xp, this is some bs

I have seen other trainers and they offer Weapons material multiplies to their trainers, but these are a bunch of sketchy looking websites and I don’t really want to risk downloading them for this one extra feature. Is it possible for weapons parts multiplier to be added to the table

hello i cant seem to find the cheat table on we mod is it region specific?

Please add Easy Kill, You could update it! Not Work Anti Recoil and Accuracy

Great trainer but i would suggest recources adder, gun/gear stat editor, and a ghost coins adder (Pay 2 get currency)

Hi,
I wanted to get back to it but the game does not launch with mods and then a “command” window that asks me to choose between 4 points:
Base Game, Vulkan, Ubisoft+ Base Game and Ubisoft+ Vulkan
By pressing any choice, nothing happens.
Help please

is it possible to play co-op while using the trainer?

Hello,

Is it possible to have a mod to gain xp or weapon level ?

Thank you