Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Not worked cheats.
the game doesn’t even start

I just Tried the trainer and made sure to redownload the custom launcher. I have rebooted twice and when I click play it just loops the GRB_UPP and wemod cant launch the cheats. the custom launch actually makes my game unplayable unless I revert the changes.

Money cheat doesn’t work I think

And people who wanted to try using this as a way for entering golem island tried both teleports, killed me once and the drone teleport doesnt make me teleport inside the island, and it says drone swarm whatsoever

It will work, the steps I have to use to get it to work are:
Bring up Wemod and minimize it
Go to game folder and run GRB_BE.exe.bak as Administrator
Go back to Wemod and start it
Click on Play and it will launch and you can use cheats.

Kit

Update : After I got the cheat work by following @KitCarson16 steps
I no longer able to launch the game through the uplay or the url shortcut , it will stop at the uplay loading screen forever , even with no modify launcher I still have to launch the game through the GRB.exe (reinstall the game doesn’t work either , I tried )
But still thanks on the hardwork

KitCarson16 replied with this, I can confirm this works!

Bring up Wemod and minimize it
Go to game folder and run GRB_BE.exe.bak as Administrator
Go back to Wemod and start it
Click on Play and it will launch and you can use cheats.

KitCarson16 replied with this, I can confirm this works!

1 Like

KITCARSON16 method worked for me

Sorry guys this does not work. Not only will this not start and I did follow the instructions by KITCARSON16, my virus checker detected the .exe file that is available for download here to be loaded with viruses. Can someone please send in a working .exe file for us to use ad a ‘Run as Administrator file’ The original BE file was 124kbs, this one now is 331kbs and is loaded with weird stuff.

@Ak74Prodigy The file is safe it must be a false positive with your antivirus software, if you add it to your exceptions with your software it will work fine as long as you follow the steps:

• Bring up Wemod and minimize it
  • Go to the game folder and run GRB.exe or GRB_BE.exe as Administrator
  • Once loaded Alt+Tab to Wemod
  • Click on Play and you can use the cheats.

Hi Bmax12543, after tweaking around and following your the steps I have successfully got this to work.
For those like me that had trouble this is how I got this to work for me after reading all the threads here.

1. Download the new BE.exe file (331kbs) (not the old one 201Kbs)
  2. Place the BE new file into your games folder (please make sure the original BE file has the .exe.bak (hint: the one thats larger approx 825kbs)
    3)Once you have added this launch Uplay but do not play the game from Uplay
  3. Go back into your Games Install folder and double click on the new exe file you have downloaded and pasted - the BE.EXE file that is 331kbs
  4. Allow to run as Administrator, let the game launch
  5. Once you are logged in on the main screen where your character is press Windows key +D for desktop
  6. Launch WeMod, select the new trainer for Breakpoint and press play (For first time people - hit ‘Fix’ and select the new BE.EXE file and then press play)
  7. Press Alt+Tab and now your game can use the cheats.

OMG this took me a while to figure our out and Thanks Bmax.

Cheers all

3 Likes

The other cheats worked for me (Health, Teleport,etc)

but Set Money doesnt increase my money, so yea hence i said i think the set money is broken

Since the beginning the game and the cheats have never played well together when it comes to money, skill points and battle points. If you have no money, try using skill points or battle points and magically you will get money. Or vice versa, if one does not work, try another one and you will get money with one of them.
In all this trying this and trying that yesterday I somehow ended up the first time the trainer did let me into the game with maximum battle points…I could even dress up like Walker if I wanted to but I did not deliberately do this, I did use the money cheat and it gave me battle points…so try one or the other and one of them will give you money.

Cheers
Kit

Turn off your antivirus temporarily before downloading . It’s being triggered simply because of the way that trainers work. It’s perfectly safe.

Also, make sure WeMod is added as an exception in your AntiVirus program.

If you have ComCast/Xfiity, you’ll need to disable the advanced security feature, because it really enjoys blocking perfectly safe software. This article has instructions to help with that:

Whenever I press play, the game launches but the mods won’t. Wemod can’t find the game but launches it.
Capture

After making sure the path to the game’s .exe is correct (down arrow next to the play button), try this:

1. Launch the game first from Uplay
  2. Wait until you are on the main menu or in a game while paused
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play
  4. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Same error.
Capture

When i run the new grb.exe as administrator it just loads forever

Did it like here, including the exclusion of Ubisoft folder from antivirus and it worked fine, no hassle, no lag so far.
L.E: played 3h, everything works fine.

thank you. I solved this problem.

I tried all the way upthere to use the cheat. play button just round and round