Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

so do i still need to download the launcher bypass?

After using the new file to replace, right-click the administrator running display window, has begun to play the game. Now this product is not enabled. Please try again later.

for me too

Yes the bypass is still required.

Right-click the administrator file pop up after the operation, how to solve?

This is a ubisoft issue and not a trainer issue. Somewhat common error that could be caused by many things :+1:

is the trainer safe for raids?

No itā€™s only made for singleplayer use. Probably get banned online

are people still having issues with this? btw mr.antifun this is a damn great trainer thanks again.

1 Like

I am. I get the game running but i cant seem to get the trainer to activate

1 Like

Iā€™m using the original bypass - the trainer has worked for me in the past - but WeMod currently isnā€™t finding the game (same error that Eo posted yesterday).

if 4 people with the trainer did the raid would that work?

1 Like

after you install the trainer you have to restart your pc. if you want to play multiplayer you have to remove the trainer from main directory then you have to go to the game clientā€“>propertiesā€“> Verify files then repair -->restart the pc then you good to go again.Trainer works in Co-op mode too.

restart your pc before you play the game with wemod trainer

Hi.

Why is one always a ghost for other players?

Can not you get that oneā€™s normal for the others?

just as one replaces the GRB_BE exe one becomes invisible (Ghost) for the other players ;-( sry and a dear thanks

Because this trainer was designed for OFFLINE useage only. It is quite obvious that Ubisoft would ban you for using it online as the patch is designed to bypass Battleye, itā€™s designed that way to stop people from using the trainer maliciously online.

1 Like

nice !

it does not work, I go to the instruction, but it does not work there is a query all the time,
pls need help for the installation(what is this?)

1 Like

Hy, I want to ask, if there is actually another option, why the trainer doesnt work for me anymore? When I use the custom Launcher I only get an White window after I start the game, but If I use the original Launcher, all works fine. If i set the full image optimization for the custom Launcher, then I get a black windows instead of the white one. Is there maybe an Problem with my aspect ratio, that the custom Launcher doesnt work? I use an 21:9 Monitor with Full HD (2560:1080).
Maybe someone can give me an advise, what I can try?

Is there a possibility that you can add a feature tat lets you spawn/get cosmetic items, like the raid cosmetics and other cosmetics?