Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

You need to have the uplay app open and well you need to launch the bypass using administrator from the files. Someone replied something up there on how to properly launch the game.

does not ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  work ā€¦ press on play like normal but the luncher take too long so it says took too long retry like it would not work is there something more easy ?

So, I do not reply to these things much, but, Thanks a lot to MrAntiFun, and the WeMod staff. I was wondering if I could make a request? I would like to see a cheat where it helps with the ā€œGear Scoreā€ Leveling.

Salve.
Come posso tornare a giocare PVP Ghost war?

Hi please use English in here thanks.
If your asking something about PvP the trainer is made for singleplayer use only

Yeah hi, my game keeps crashing after a while? i think its because of the trainerā€¦ started doing this after the update

Hello ! I have a problem when i rename the GRB_BE on GRB_BE.exe.bak the type of file become a ā€œfile BAKā€ and after have place the other GRB_BE.exe the game donā€™t lauch.
Thank you for your reply !
edit: Iā€™m french sorry for orthography :))

If you want a screen for help !

1 Like

Same issue!

ā€œrun GRB.exe as Administratorā€, I think thatā€™s the key point. Itā€™s runing now.

2 Likes

title update 1.1.0 is tomorrow so expect more issues to rise and wait for the trainer to update

1 Like

Itā€™s workiing nice thank you Bmax12543 !!

1 Like

Soon as I use the GRB.exe file as instructed as Administrator, the game stops booting up. It sends me back to the Uplay menu and my Bypass disappears from my game directory. Then I canā€™t copy and paste the Bypass again. It wonā€™t allow it and I have to uninstall the game completely and try again. And that latest Bypass is still only version 1.0.0.0. No update whatsoever.

1 Like

Yeah I have the same issueā€¦when i try to add the downloaded file it says its already there. If i replace it it doesnā€™t workā€¦I was using it all day yesterday and it was fine. Iā€™ve already checked files.

@Feech22 @t3kn7 Weird. The only thing that I can think that would cause that to happen would be maybe an Anti-Virus software. Did you try add the file to your exceptions with your antivirus software? if you did what version are you playing it on? did you buy the game or is it Uplay+? Iā€™m on Uplay+.

Today at 4 p.m. this game will get another small update, regardless of the fact that the main update has been delayed, the game will get an update, but until 4 p.m. what I convey is fact.
I have been with this game from the very beginning, I myself have problems at times and have to use the GRB_UPP to launch the game. Sometimes not and the bak custom launcher works fine, however for the past two weeks you have to acknowledge changes twice, once for Uplay and once for Wemodā€¦can this app make changes to your program? So sometimes it does take me a bit of time to get this trainer to function.
Sometimes I cannot get the trainer to work period and simply go play something else and come back the next day and it will work. So yes there is something in the trainer that is in conflict with Uplay and it seeks to kick you off or back to the game page.

In any event it will all most likely get sorted out as today at 4 p.m. Eastern time, there will be a small update and the trainer will have to be redone .

Cheers
Kit

1 Like

Iā€™m not on Uplay+. So this is what happens when either I click on GRB, GRB_BE or GRB_UPP. It says it loading Battleye, starts the game and when I go to WeMod to start the trainer it exits out of the game and sends me back to Uplay. Then it starts the whole process over again. Iā€™ve tried Cheat Evolution and with its Bypass and the same thing happens every time. It only allows me to play the game using without the Bypass. I had total access through WeMod before the last update. Every other game I play thru WeMod works except this one.

The game keeps crashing as soon as it starts up how can I fix this??

Where did you find it? How you gonna find it and not explain? Cā€™mon, man!

can someone fix the file it doesnā€™t work for either uplay or Epic games

2 Likes

can some record a vid of the steps im not sure how to make it work

1 Like