Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

nvm just saw there was already a vid

1 Like

Fix: There are 4 Steps
Step 1: Download Bypass
Step 2: Rename File “GRB_BE.exe” to “GRB_BE.exe.bak” (or move it somewhere safe)
Step 3: Place the Bypass in the same place as the Original File
Step 4: Click and Run the Bypass as Administrator

That doesn’t work at all.
The game still ends automatically after the plug-in window (cmd-like) ends.(Uplay ver)

But put the original GRB_BE.exe file back, the game can run normally again.

This isn’t working i have done everything right, launched from UPLAY and it just brings up cmd from mrantifun and thats it, no game or anything.

EDIT got the game running lets see if these work

Yeah, I’ve followed the steps exactly and it still doesn’t work for me.

@ProperWolf34

3 Likes

Game is crashing consistently after about 1 min of play. I have my anti-virus turned off and I am also running it in admin mode but nothing is working. I have also tried different combos of cheats active and can not find the issue.

5 Likes

Doesnt work for me, i did everything like discribed above but when i start the game i get the “Ghost Recon Breakpoint” logo but then the game closes and i can only click play again. But now the GRB_BE Byepass was deleted and i cant put it back in since it says i need admin rights (Wich i have cause im the only member and user of this pc) and i cant rename the old GRB_BE.bak back to GRB_BE for the same reason. Only way to get the game working again is a complete deinstallation of the game and a new download to a new location. I tryed it twice but same thing

Same thing has been happening here for me as well. Not sure if it was the update by Uplay or what, but this now does not run and forces my GPU to 100%. Research also shows, it is an issue with the AMD driver for the video card for the 100% GPU usage, but the fact that the latest update to the game has now blocked/stopped the cheat from working, still holds. Really enjoyed it too before it went kaput! Hopefully you can figure out why it stopped working and get it to work again. Only used it for a couple tough areas, but enjoyed it for sure!

The last game update was more than a month ago and all the cheats are still working correctly

When I rename my file with the .bak it makes it unplayable !

1 Like

When playing, my friends came to join the game. My friend doesn’t see me. Despite not pressing undetect

1 Like

Teleport to waypoint doesn’t work anymore

When I replaced the GRB_BE, it just kept getting stuck on “Installing BattleEye”, while with normal BE it would open up fine.
So then I closed all GRB related exe’s and then renamed BattleEye folder. But even doing so the game just didn’t open at all.
Then, I tried running the game directly by clicking on the patch, and it just got stuck into launching screen.
So in the end, the only way I was able to run the game was to have the patched GRB_BE and rename the BattleEye folder, run the game directly from GRB_BE.

So the best way to run this is to simply replace the GRB_BE.exe and then run GRB.exe as administrator :+1:

Unfortunately, I find this annoying. It would be nice and convenient if we were visible to other squad members.

I would just like to make a comment. I have read through the comments and have found none of them helpful for me. I am not new at this, so it is not me not knowing. I installed the game, replaced the .exe file only to get a black screen that comes up and nothing more. The trainer, which I have used fro previous games, cannot connect to game because game will not start because it wants me to put in “activation code”. which I do not have. I am sure if I did have it none of this would be a problem. Sorry. My laptop is fully up to date in software as well so that is not the issue.

1 Like

This is not a WeMod issue. There are two possibilities one user-sided and one game-sided.

User-sided:
You don’t have a key because the game is illegally cracked. Nothing WeMod can do for you except tell you to buy the game legitimately.

Game-sided:
It’s a common problem with the game. In fact Breakpoint is not the only Ghost Recon game to experience this issue. Contact game support.

All a trainer does is it temporarily alters memory addresses in your computer’s RAM. It does not actually touch the game or any of the game files. So there is no reason WeMod would be triggering an activation code request.

I have followed all steps from the video above, to near exact accuracy and the trainer will not attach itself to the game ‘We are having trouble starting or finding your opened game’. Is the bypass or trainer now outdated and awaiting an update? I have tried launching from the GRB.exe under administrator, Tried launching from the GRB_BE.exe bypass and that will not work, tried launching through the Wemod app through these extensions and not a single option is working. I have also tried disabling my Anti-virus temporarily while doing this in case there was an issue there but nothing changed. The game launches absolutely fine for me, the issue is that the trainer will not attach itself to the game. Thank you.

2 Likes