Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

METHOD FOR UPLAY+ USERS:

Replace launcher as normal, however create a shortcut of GRB.exe and start game using GRB.exe on your desktop. wait 1 to 3 minutes for window and game to load, it schould open the replaced exe file as normal and then once in mainn menu enable trainer and cheats. this is the method that WORKS For me and tested and confirmed today to be still working.

the OLD method does NOT work for UPLAY+ users as of latest patches.

if an uplay+ user attemts to load the replaced exe the game ends in a loop or does not start at all with the launcher opening shortly after showing a collored play button again.

1 Like

Great thanks for detailed post. Hope the others read that and figure out how to get theres to work too :+1:

This does not work, performed as instructed and receive the following

1 Like

It’s showing as incompatible in my wemod launcher. it’s uplay. no epic and not uplay plus, just uplay.

1 Like

How I get the trainer to run is…

1. Open Uplay.
  2. Right click GRB.exe and run as administrator.
  3. Open Wemod and breakpoint game page.
  4. Wait till game has loaded then press Play in Wemod.
3 Likes

hey got the message these were made for 64-bit version of the game youre running a 32-bit version how can i fix this

hello, can you add a one hit kill cheat on the next update? thanks!!

So I did everything as instructed, I renamed the GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak and then put the GRB_BE.exe file you provided into the main directory. Then I launched the GRB.exe as administrator and it just takes me to Uplay and the Ghost Recon game page and nothing else happens, please help. Thank you.

1 Like

I dont know why but, it always hangs up here and goes no further?
can someone help me pls?

1 Like

Having the same issues as above posts.

1 Like

Okay everyone, for those of you having trouble before you try any of this I want to inform you this works for me and I can NOT confirm if it will work for you (you are more than welcome to try it though), and the only cheat that isn’t working for me is the unlim battery power.

okay lets get started (this is for UPLAY btw)

step 1: delete both .bak file and the wemod GRB_BE.exe file
step 2: verify integrity of the files. (afterwords it should tell you there are some errors and it would like to fix it, just click yes or okay and it will correct it)
step 3: redo the process of changing the corrected GRB_BE.exe to .bak and put in the wemod version.
step 4: while the window is still open run the wemod .exe as admin, let it do its thing as if you were running it without wemod. (two things may happen here, it will either start the game and then close it or your antivirus will move the .exe to a virus vault. if it moves the .exe to a virus vault see next step if not skip to step 6)
step 5: seeing as your .exe was removed because of your antivirus (I was using avast) tell your anti virus that it was a false-positive and have it moved back to the file location of where GRB is installed.
step 6: the application should randomly close (or if you were at step 5 should already be closed) run the game through UPLAY this time then run wemod. and HOPEFULLY the cheats should work for you. SHOULD. if it crashes or some other stuff. I can’t honestly tell you what went wrong at that point. (I’m not that intelligent enough to diagnose such things.) should it crash just repeat steps 1 & 2 and wait until an update come for wemod.

hopefully this helps some of you if that all of you.

Thanks for the detailed post. But we hope people have their antivirus disabled
Like as you said it will flag most all trainers

Tried this, still does not load. When starting the game have the window synchronizing save game data then a cmd window then back to the Uplay app

1 Like

Hopefully, these steps could sort it out for you.

I got it to work for me today. Following are the detailed steps. (This is for UPLAY).
Step 1 : Delete the GRB_BE file located in the game
Step 2 : Verify integrity of the files in UPLAY
Step 3 : After you finish the last step you should see the GRE_BE file is back in the folder. Without closing the window, run We Mod(I did not run it as admin)
Step 4 : Lunch the game through UPLAY for the first time, that’s where you will get all the required files and parts installed in to your PC.( If you tried to do any of the following steps before this one, your game won’t start properly, Which most likely is you will get stucked at the window where UPLAY is trying to install Battle Eyes, like the pictures showing above. )
Step 5 : Now change the file named GRB_BE/GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak. Note: No matter the original file is named as GRB_BE or GRB_BE.exe change the name to GRB_BE.exe.bak Then move the GRB_BE file you downloaded from here to the same folder.
Step 6 : Creating a shortcut for the file named GRB then drag that shortcut on to your desktop. Right click on the short cut then run it as admin.
If you follow these six steps, the game should be running with no extra problems.
Step 7 : Once you are connected to the Ubisoft server, where you can choose your characters, click on the play button in we mod, and the cheat should detect the game less then 10 seconds. Once you saw the paly button becomes playing, the cheat is ready for use.
I have not tried all the functions yet. I have tried unlimited health, unlimited stamina, Undetected, Set money, Mega exp(allows you to level up each time you kill a enemy), No reload, Unlimited Ammo and No recoil. It all works perfectly.
If you have any further questions, you could add me on UPLAY, “patrickhu1993” Just let me know you are from the forums.

1 Like

This is working, Thanks.

1 Like

“Super Drone Battery” doesn’t work … can you fix it?

Quick question here, what does super drone range and set battle reward points give you. Thanks. Btw, the mega xp function is not quite stable. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

when ever i try to run all it does is pop up saying missing GRB_BE.exe while i have done these steps exactly

Bonjour, pourquoi la teleportation a ete enlever?