Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Yes.

ok and i run that as admin right?

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:

i did it but it did not work are you sure i dont have to drag a file to we mod?

hi killer, ignore the earlier bak files, the larger ones have updated data so use those when not using cheats. remember the one that is small 331kb is the one you want to use when using the cheats. to start the game run GRB as admin, after it loads the game and you choose your character, then push play in wemod. make sure the wemod is set to use the 331kb grb_be.exe directory. and also give the programs permission if asked for. hope this helps

yo ive doing that for days now it just does not want to work ive run it in admin load the game and everything press play and still dosent work i dont know anymore.

like there is not something there and still pressed play and does not work

like i ran GRB_BE.exe as admin and it dosent work

trainer still doesnt work for me, same problem like i mentiond above

For me it worked when i startet the modified .exe as administrator and after 2-3 seconds i pressed play on wemod.

@Killer4snake09. When you click the GRB .exe does the game start ?
If it does then leave it running
Alt tab out to wemod then click the play button in wemod after ?

yea that what i do but when i press play it dosent work

And your using the ghost recon for uplay not uplay + is it ?

no epic games i bought it through epic games

Well if your using this one is probably why need to use the other trainer for the epic store

still didnt work

Make sure you’re launching through the custom GRB_BE.exe launcher, wait until you’re at the main menu and then try :slightly_smiling_face:

Why did they remove the Teleport Waypoint option? Loved the option when trainer had it

Hes putting it back. Something was recoded and its gonna take a little time to redo it
Wanted to hurry and push the update and waited on teleport

The trainer no longer works the GRB_BE just loops then WeMod shows game not found error

1 Like