Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I just want to ask, is there any way where we can play solo mission with A.I teammates? Just like in the previous Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Not currently, @kenzo_eri. However, a lot of players are petitioning for this to change. Ghost Recon’s devs have said that they hear the suggestions but can’t promise anything.

its supposed to be in the game but they keep saying they want to improve the ai before they add them

■■■■ , iam in uplay loading loop

Will we get update for the cheat? since the TU2.0.0 are coming tmr

When a trainer needs to be updated you should be able to vote for the update (but not before the update is released). The more votes a trainer has for an update the quicker it gets done.
See this support article which includes written and a video tutorial on how to vote for updates: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Please update this trainer the patch to the game was released today

1 Like

Please follow the link given above, which explains how to correctly request an update to trainers.

1 Like

it skips that screen and goes straight to the cheats

You need to click the result in the left panel, not from your game history, as the video tutorial in the link I provided above shows. :slight_smile:

1. Search for the game.

2. Click the result in the left panel.

3. Click Request Update.

2 Likes

First off, hats off to Mr.AntiFun, his stuff is awesome. However, with the new update to GRB (3/24/20), the money, skill point, unlimited health, mega exp, no reload, unlimited ammo, and perfect accuracy cheats no longer work. If we can get an update to these it would be awesome. Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to WeMod @Sierra117788.

As discussed in the posts just above yours, please vote for an update following the correct procedure.

almost there folks little less the 200 votes to go

1 Like

dont understand why we gotta vote tho guys

Because it lets the trainer makers know which of the millions of games on the planet people want trainers for the most. So many games so little time in the day to make trainers for them. They’ll get around to updating the trainer when they can, bear in mind there are probably some trainers in front of their to-do list that got the votes it needed first.

4 Likes

is the trainer up yet

1 Like

…well, after todays updates the trainer is not working…again impossible to play single player…

they should be getting the updated trainer up sometime in the next lttle while im assuming not sure tho

…need request update the trainer, but i spended all my points for Call Of Duty WWII trainer…

I’m just here to to say thanks to the creator of this wonderful trainer. Really helps a lot buddy. Keep up the good work. Also we are almost there bois. Vote!

1 Like