Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

i just spent all my points trying to get them to prioritze this trainer

3 Likes

we got 1018 votes so now we wait

2 Likes

So how many votes required to get Trainer Makers/ Developers attention or how quick they make trainer after getting how many votes?? plz reply

1000 minimum but be patient it takes time for them to fix the code for the trainer to work again

1 Like

Thanks for all the hard work Staff people

1 Like

everything except undetected, stamina, recoil and sway is broken since todays update >24-3<

edit: None seem to work despite activation.

2 Likes

yup agreed

how to runing this trainer with valkan.exe?

so, is there an e.t.a on trainer update or ?

just be patient, MrAntiFun is the one who made this and MANY other trainers and it takes time to find and correct the code that makes them work, it takes longer if ubi changes and fixes things that remove his access to whatever code he hacked in the first place. just give him some time and relax.

yep, not in a hurry, was just curious on the progress :slight_smile:

unfortunately I donā€™t think heā€™s ever given an eta on any of his trainers.

y game request of breakpoint is not showing all of a sudden its updated or not?

1 Like

Not related to trainer, but I want to ask. Anyone here have problem that cannot equip the two new classes (Engineer and Echelon) after the update? In my case, the game ask me to unlock first these two classes in the Skills menu, but I already unlock all the classes and all the perks. But I still cannot equip them. Itā€™s very weirdā€¦

Same issue here, Cant figure it outā€¦

Maybe check Ubisoft forums too?

now game request tab is not showing what does it means its on top priority with so many votes and now gone y is that so? can u explain

1 Like

You have to buy the season pass, I thinkā€¦

I am a season pass owner. I bought the deluxe edition version of this game huhu. Just now I checked comments on youtube, many players also have the similar issue as I am. They guessing it is the bug from the developer, perhapsā€¦

So it will need another update to fix the issues. Good thing he didnt update the trainer then !

1 Like

can we get any update on the trainer? plz