Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Does the cheat engine work for you after you replaced the .exe file? Because Battleye detects CE and closes the game

If you do not replace the exe you will not be able to use CE.

Hi MrAntiFun you can add two more things please.

1. No recoil
  2. aim accurately
1 Like

Its work.

So I gave myself some skell credits and twice Iā€™ve tried to buy a vehicle from the shop, costing 40kish and everytime I do I ā€œlose connectionā€ and get the error code ā€œMOUNTAIN-00015ā€ has anyone else got this?

WIll i still be able to get uplay achievements and such with your launcher?

Yes.

is this non detectable???

i dont want to get banned for my 4th day playing

I used Cheat Engine after I replaced the .exe file.
After trying to sell ā€œsaltpeterā€ (250 credits) a few hundred times, couldnā€™t take it anymore so I just wanted to try CE, and it worked for me.

Use it solo mode only

help me

Works perfectly. Thank you.

im having difficulty starting it has when i start it, just says error finding the open game i open it first with the blocker

Loving the trainer already, great work. Slight issue with the Unlimited Gadgets, It also freezes your weapon upgrade parts, which is fantastic because it means i have unlimited High end parts etc, BUT it does freeze the ā€œmetal partsā€ at 5 so to upgrade tho sections you need to turn off the cheat, dismantle a few weapons to get above 8 or so for an upgrade, thne switch it back on after youve upgraded one slot , then repeat everytime you need to upgrade those slots. could the cheat be altered to not limit the metal parts to 5 ?

2 Likes

Its work other way for me - metal parts is 9999 but some other parts is freezes on 5 - it seems tha then amount of any parts include metal and etc is more that some value it turns it to 999 and freezes and the it low than that unknown value it turns it to 5 and freezesā€¦ need to know how many items we need to collect to make them 9999

2 Likes

Hello I propose a feature to improve the trainer

Added :

• Unlimited Skell credit
  • Unveil the entire card

I apologize in advance for my poor English I am French I am writing to you with an automatic translator

PS: Thanks to Wemod and the people who work on the trainer

2 Likes

this is all i have, what do i do?

Well by the moderators instructions its put the download exe file into the game directory and then change the name of the GRB_BE to GRB_BE.bak buuutttt when i do that it just says file cannot be found and asks if its spelt correctly haha. i need help with this too

Rename your files " GRB_BE " in " GRB-BE.bak " and download and copy the files GRB_BE.exe

And please Update the Skill Points, it freezes at 1, just turn it up to 5