Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I did everything the steps but i cannot connect to the uplay sever what do i do now

Any of you getting a Silend error code all of a sudden?

Silend error 1000B / 50001
I canā€™t play as of today.

*EDIT
So iā€™m not the only one lol.
Can anyone confirm that this is happening to all players? or if itā€™s related by players that has used a trainer.

u have to wait the server back on ā€¦ ubisoft server just down

CURRENTLY THE UBISOFT SERVERS ARE DOWN, THIS IS NOT TRAINER RELATED.

Sorry for the caps, just trying to catch peopleā€™s attention :slightly_smiling_face:

ok so where can i go to see the server status

thanks

I would monitor their Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

I do not see an official server status page

Ubisoft wasnā€™t prepared for the traffic of launch day. Way to AAA things, guys.

I done everything right on my custom launcher ,restarts the PC and open the Wemod after the game fully load , but the wemod still said ā€œ having trouble starting or finding your open game.ā€ how can I fixed it ? Iā€™m run with windows 7

Unfortunately I have the problem that the game hangs as soon as I renamed the .exe and inserted the new .exe.
Everything else works exactly as it should, only at start the game hangs up unfortunately. It also shifts all other open windows on my side monitors.
What could this be?

have the same issue here the Wemod window sees the client but the play button just spins and spins until i get the fail message. i have done all the restart and verify files things did very thing as stated but the mod just will not connect to the game. tried running it directly from the .exeā€™s and the uplay window and straight from wemod window they all start the game but the mods just donā€™t connect.

2 Likes

Hey nice work! Is it possible to make Mega Credits ? or Unlimited Credits? or Refresh World / Insta Respawn for Chests/Enemys ? Ty !

Just go in the Shop and Hit F6 you donā€™t lose money.

1 Like

How is it that this game can get a Trainer but The Division cant? It feels like a same game, just re-skinned

Ive tried but cant find a value in cheat engine to hack ghost coins. anyone else have any luck?

Can anyone helps on the Wemod said ā€œ having trouble starting or finding your open game.ā€ Problem on win7

For cheating Skell Credits, I suggest downloading Cheat Engine. Took me 1 minute to change the value. (I changed it to 10 million)

Doesnt work for me, i get disconnected after buy something thats over the normal value

so i did it but we mod says"we are having trouble starting or finding your game"

!!!WARNING!!!

Option ā€œUnlimited Skill Pointsā€ freezes a lot of numbers in the game, not just the Skill points. It freezes Materials, Money BUT ALSO DAILY BATTLE POINTS from Fraction missions! If you keep the option ā€œOnā€, you will get absolutely not progress towards Battle Rewards!