Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I got this working on a bought version of the game, I did the steps as required but instead of launching the game from Ubisoft, I run GRB as admin from the path of the installation. Seems to work fine now.

I hope this works for everyone else too.

You need to make sure you’ve removed the “.bak” from the end of the original .exe’s file name.

Or even simpler/better, verify the files via the Uplay launcher - which will return the game folder to its default state. Verifying game files in Ubisoft Connect PC | Ubisoft Help.

is there a video on how

So im getting this

Hello @xxdemonheartedxx. :slight_smile:

That is a Windows Issue. It’s nothing to do with either WeMod or Uplay.
Here you go: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file" error when you try to install, update or start a program or file

I fixed it!

how

很有帮助,我也很少使用修改器,感谢!

@Churinn.
Simply change the names of the .exes around. Remove the .bak from the original .exe and add .bak onto the end of the bypass.
Or move the bypass out of the game directory (ie onto your desktop) and remove the .bak from the original .exe.

The trainer does not have the ability to cause your saves to be lost because trainers do not actually touch the game or it’s game files in any way at all, they just inject code into your PC’s RAM.

@XXQ210.
Glad you enjoy using WeMod, thank you for the kind words. :slight_smile:
However, please try to use English here, as we have no Chinese-speaking staff.

I can’t say if it deleted the save but I know I didn’t have access to it anymore but I managed to get my old save back somehow.

No sway, perfect accuracy, no recoil, not work

What part of the game are you using the trainer for?

Ubisoft, sometimes its not working, sometimes its working

I meant were you using it in single-player or multi-player? :sweat_smile:

Single Player

Wonder if anyone can help me, iv scrolled through this thread for awhile now and tried all the fixes people have found.
iv followed the intructions to the letter. renamed the original, pasted in the modded, clicked on the modded to start the game, manually pathed wemod to the modded launcher all that
still getting this response though
any ideas? im stumped

Heya. I just want to confirm something. Did you buy the game? Or is it through Ubi’s subscription service?

I own the game.

You must purchase the game in order for it to work.

Yeah I ended up buying it which wasn’t too bad as its on sale Ultimate Edition is $44.99AUD -75% off the full price of $179.95