Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

ended up having to purchase yeah
just an idea but could a tooltip or something be put on the launcher advising this as the case?

Yeah, Ive done all the things. Read and reread the instructions several times.

The game will launch, but gets hung up trying to DL battleye on 1/3 files downloaded and then just hangs there.

Can you tell us here exactly what the instructions you’re following are?

And share a link to a screenshot of your game directory folder.

works perfectly, thank you very much. The normal version has worked for me, vulcan I have not managed to make it work but it is fine.

this how it worked for me.
breakpoint fix

1 Like

For everyone that is using ubsoft+ it dose work, All you need to do is use the vulkan version of it, then launch the game through the GRB_BE Vulkan. exe or the wemod play button

Bro I need serious help, Since the cheat doesn’t work for me i’m just not gonna try anymore but now when i try reinstalling the game completly the cheat just keeps coming back for some reason

the trainer no longer works for me tried both normal and vulkan is it because the game was updated recently

Bonjour, renomme le point bak en exe et supprime le lanceur,
puis vérification des fichiers et recommence en nettoyant t on pc, cela marcheras de nouveau

j’ai regardĂ© ton image, tu n’a pas mis l’extension ( GRB_BE.EXE)
VERIFIE

What?

What do you mean it just keeps coming back?

@InTXtRm the last update was at the end of June and the trainer was updated for that.

i don’t know how to fix it tried everything

I mean that when i reinstall the game that GRB thing installs itself back into the files, nothing helps and when i delete it the game won’t start anymore because it sees it as an inportant file

i have done everything correct and still it doesn’t work any tips guys?

Please be more specific.

The file can’t reinstall itself. Completely delete the folder after uninstalling as it may be leaving that file behind.

I tried that like 2 days ago already but every time i install the game in a completely new folder that ■■■■ is suddenly back in the files

when i use the modded launcher a message pops up iirc something about trouble loading cheats in the game

as I did to make it work:

1. deleted 6 files named GRB from the game folder
  2. in uplay started checking the game files so that the deleted files are restored
  3. after the files have been checked, just started the game
  4. after that renamed the original GRB_BE to GRB_BE.bak
  5. put the downloaded file GRB_BE.exe into the game folder
  6. Open Trainer (Wemod). In the upper right corner next to the PLAY button, click the arrow, then click + Add custom and select the GRB_BE file from the folder and click play

P.S. I run the game from the folder with the file GRB_BE.exe and only then the trainer
I hope I helped someone)