Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

But WeMod tells me it can’t find the games launched. Yet I followed the instructions …

Upload a screenshot of your game directory to an image host like Imgur.com or imgbb.com and paste the link here.

Is that? screenshot - Album on Imgur

my guy you’re suppose to name the regular gre_be to.bak not the antifun one
take the third grb_be and delete the .bak off the end and put it on the one up top and the problem is fixed launch from the one you took it off from

1 Like

in fact, it still doesn’t work … Could someone do a video tutorial or something? ^^ ’

Hey guys - I play on the Uplay version, installed as per instructions - however only some of the options work. Nothing in the ‘weapons’ section seems to work. Have I missed something?

Imgur: The magic of the Internet This is all I get @Ravenfyre and @MrAntiFun I have done everything I might have done something wrong

Please make sure you are following the instructions correctly. If it is re-installing BattlEye again, then it usually means you have not launched the game correctly, as per the instructions in the trainer.

1. Locate the game’s install directory on your machine.
    Rename the GRB_BE application in that folder to GRB_BE.bak.

2. Download the bypass from the second post in this thread.
    Move it to the same install directory folder as step 1.

3. Launch the game through the bypass you just added in step 2.

4. Once the game has launched (to be safe, wait until you are at least on the main menu), alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.

Feel free to share a screenshot of your game directory with us if you’re still having an issue. You’re welcome to censor anything like real names, of course, but we’ll need to see the actual folder’s content.

I did everything correctly, but it says cant activate product.

This is what I get

I’m getting the same error… when I launch the bypass it opens ubisoft and gives me error unable to start the game this product cannot be activated right now?? Please fix

If you have the game through Uplay+ (the only time I’ve seen this error) you will not be able to use the trainer.

If you have Uplay+ copy of the game and apareantly its an issue for people with uplay+ version of the game download the vulcan exe instead and it works for me and I have a Uplay+ copy of the game

1 Like

I did your steps and I can launch the game through the bypass but when the games loaded and I try to start the trainer it just keeps saying We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game. Doesn’t do it with any other game

The cheat/trainer is not working with htis version of the game. 18.09.2021. Please update it. :smiley: Thank you!

You have to start the game trough the trainer my friend

Works for me and I have the latest patch

How do I get rid of the bypass? Beat the game and had a hell of time trying to uninstall it… now the only two things left in the folder are the BattlEye folder and the bypass executable

I play normal, following the steps from Ravenfyre. Its simple:

1 - Search main folder of the game and rename GRB_BE.exe from GRB_BE.exe.bak (easy)

2 - Launch the game with bypass (do not using client uplay/epic/uplay+ [UPP])

3 - On main menu of the game, press alt+tab and active wemod (yes, open wemod after total open the game for work).

Well, Thanks so much Ravenfyre you help me in this question 8D

Just delete the bypass exe. The other battleye folder has nothing to do with WeMod.