Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Download
Click Here - This is save 1 and contains 1 extracted package only.
Another will follow on Elite difficulty.

Click here - This is save 2. Elite difficulty.

Click here - This is save 3. Cooperative. Stats are up.

Mods Wanted

• Infinite Ammo (Both Primary and Secondary).
  • Infinite Items (Both Item 1 and Item 2).
  • Easy Elite Difficulty
  • Auto 80+ Ghost Score

Information
Save 1 has 30/170 ammo on the primary weapon which is a Goblin. The secondary weapon is a 45T and has 15/165 ammo. Item 1 is the sensor grenade which has 1/5 remaining. Item 2 is the frag grenade and it has 1/3 remaining. The mission is Nimble Guardian and the difficulty is recruit. No special items for this mission.

Save 2 has 30/360 ammo on the primary weapon which is a Goblin. The secondary weapon is a 45T and has 15/141 ammo. Item 1 is the sensor grenade which has 3/5 remaining. Item 2 is the frag grenade and it has 3/3 remaining. The mission is Nimble Guardian and the difficulty is elite. No specials items for this mission.

Save 3 player 1 has 5/27 ammo on the primary weapon which is a MSR. The secondary weapon is a L22A2 and has 30/360 ammo. Item 1 is the incendiary grenade 3/3 remaining. Item 2 is the sensor grenade and it has 5/5 remaining. Player 2 has 6/42 ammo on the primary weapon which is a SRR. The secondary weapon is a P90 and has 50/350 ammo. Item 1 is the frag grenade 3/3 remaining. Item 2 is the sensor grenade 5/5 remaining. The mission is Firefly Rain and the difficulty is elite. Player 1 has the special drone item.

I think auto 80+ ghost score will only be achievable through editing campaign progress in the gpd. If possible at all. I can upload this on request.

Coop campaign seems saved like single player. [S]I will upload a coop specific save soon.[/S] The same mods should be achievable. I assume by editing the other player data in the save and then used in single player will edit npc data and vice versa. *Data being weapons/items ect…

I haven’t been on Guerilla mode yet or multi player but I will provide any files created from them when I do. If this game is similar to Rainbow Six Vegas then info from both will be in the GPD.

The Title ID is: 55530833

Thanks for the suggestions, and clear format.

Hopefully the developers should look into this one seeing as it would be useful to many others. :smile:

yes I would love a GRFS tool :smile:

Save 2 up. More information added too.
Edit: Coop save now up. Stat list will come later today when my friend is awake.

So much professionalism in this post. I thought you was posting already created mods. Thank you so much! This will definitively provide a lot of help for the devs!

Is there a way to mod anything in MP?

If there is, Horizon Developers will crack it. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Great organization, I would love this tool in Horizon, but as you know they must be making a LOT of new tools behind the scenes since we haven’t had an update in a very long time.

Coop save re-upped with stats!
Guerilla/Multi Player can be provided on request from members or developers.

yh do Guerilla bro :smile:
It would be fantastic if the tool would be complete by this friday, I dont know how long they take to make :stuck_out_tongue:
I never mod multiplayer tho, just personal thought

Some of the Guerilla mods could affect multi player but not matchmaking. Like the leader board score (if stored offline that is). Still haven’t played it yet but will do later today. Once I have reasonable changes like unlocks and score across different maps ect… I’ll upload.

If your still looking for some one to play this game or others with id be happy to help

anyone know how to copy online multiplayer stats/unlocks from one Gt to another? like the signature edition weapons?

Open Me

I just got 98/100 on Veteran if thats needed aha

I am also hoping for this, just bought 3 months of Diamond. Hopefully gets made before my subscription runs out :stuck_out_tongue:

Shop Amazon - Buy Eligible Print Magazines & Get Digital Kindle Subscriptions Free

The Mysterious Island

60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program

GOdaddy Domain$1.99

I currently am working on achieving 80+ ghost scores on all missions and completing all tactical challenges so if a save with that is needed I can post it once I finish it which also has Elite difficulty beaten and coop campaign started.

I think this is a great game and would definitely like to see some kind of singleplayer or guerilla editor. Thanks guys

Modding the tactical and weapon challenges in campaign can be useful too

bump.

I want this game! XD