Ghost Recon Wildlands

Yeah, not sure this is where I should post this…but the Wemod trainer has not worked with Wildlands game now for quite some time. Do you know if it is ever going to be upgraded again? Just wondering…I DO appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Van

1 Like

Yes we are. Ubisoft has changed things with the eac and we are finding a workaround for it

1 Like

I hope it happens soon. I’m on my eighth (failed) run of Ghost mode and I am so. freaking. tired. of losing over 20+ hours of game play.

1 Like

hope wemod will update soon :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m really missing that trainer.

Hello. Back again. :slight_smile: I left off playing Wildlands for a while then today tried it again, and noticed that they (uplay)have done some upgrade again. The Wemod bypass is no longer working. I tried it twice. Is there a NEW bypass that I’m just not aware of? Thanks a lot guys.

VanL

Hello there,

Since you were last here, we now have a trainer specifically for the Uplay version of the game (I see all your previous posts on this game are in the thread for the Steam version).
So if you have the game on Uplay make sure you are using the trainer/bypass designed specifically for the Uplay version, which is here: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft. :slight_smile:

Thanks Ravenfyre, I actually have the Steam game. Should it still be working then? Maybe I should just do the whole thing over again, like redo the DLL file and the bypass? I will do it all from the start again. Will let you know what happens. I was assuming that the game was updated either by Steam or Uplay(It also pops up when the game loads) and therefore it had done something to offset the bypass instructions. Thanks again.

VanL

I redid the whole process with the .dll and bypass. It’s working again now. :grinning: Thanks.

VanL

I’m glad that it works for you now.

Enjoy and have fun. :slight_smile: