Gibbed's Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Save Editor is HERE

I just stopped by Rick’s Game Stuff and noticed he released his Pre-Sequel editor yesterday.
Some of you may already know, but I’m sure many don’t. Enjoy.

To go to Rick’s Game Stuff CLICK HERE

Direct Download for the Save Editor CLICK HERE

Get error when loading 360 save, i guess its only for PC right now

Error: cannot open 360 con files

I don’t have the game yet so I wasn’t able to try it out. If it’s like the BL2 save editor you need to extract the GameSave.sav file from the contens folder of your save and mod that. I’ll do some research and see what I can figure out.
-EDIT- I just found this video on Youtube of it being used for Xbox 360. Like I mentioned above, you need to extract your GameSave.sav file and mod that.

Try running the program as an administrator.

Well, that’s a pity.
I realised they’d create an editor, but had a nice time without the online full of modded gear - was proud to get the stuff & items I did as well as that lovely game completion (100% achievements) in 3 days.
Kind of bad seeing people see this as a modding forum, but I see it as a discussion forum.

Eh, it is mostly both I see it has 60% discussion, and 40% exploits, glitches, etc. Either way this site is probably if not the best modding/discussion forum ever created. I mean I don’t think every game deserves to be modded and destroyed by online modders, but if you are just modding offline I don’t see a problem with that.

I totally agree, if you’re modding offline that’s entirely fine seeing as some people enjoy spicing their gameplay up. It’s just when you’re online and they come up with modded weapons that are not possible to obtain and just come on and spoil your fun ultimately.

But, what can y’ do?

Exactly, but just like you said “What can y’ do?” You can’t really do anything, even if you report them they probably have ban protection, also there is thousands if not more modders then just that one modder.

thanks this helps a lot

WOW I hope I get this game for christmass I only have 1 nd 2 didnt know you could mod this game yet