[GIVEAWAY - Steam] Share your Artwork

The prize is a surprise game from steam, and you have to post your artwork to participate. Althou the winner will be choose randomly using “random machine web”.

@MrPrecise told me that my artwork is superb, so gonna share it here, BEHOLD!!!

(you can do as i did and censure your nickname or anything you want so no one can know it! take that NSA)

hope somebody participates, cause im a sad lonely piggy [slow and sad violin melody in the background]

4 Likes

So i said the artwork is superb? 8) Oh really

I don’t want to brag but I am extremely talented at painting. I call this one the happy snek:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo see ? proof!

asdasdsadasd

so the winner of the very popular giveaway is mr memer, @stevewonda , but if you dont want it i can give it to snake or even better, to charity, a game can feed a family for a week so is your choice

Rigged, I tell you. It was rigged from the start! I spent hours on that painting…

Please feed a needy family the mystery game. Snake doesn’t need it, he’s eaten enough soul of noobs to last an eternity. I end this with one of my last famous pieces of art.

2 Likes

Thats the thing, haven’t you learn about modern art? We gotta appreciate mediocrity over effort.

I made this back in the day i was a hardcore Mortal Kombat fan.
Me and some other guys where working on a muggen version of MK9 for the pc because at that time it was only playable on console.
The moddel i used was from mk3. The best looking scorpion in my opinion.
We quite the project when Ed Boon finally announced they port it to pc.

Click link below to see the moving moddel.
[Scorpion High res] https://gyazo.com/3b346e2e7785c2dae0c717cd3ee3a4ec

3 Likes

wow nice work there!

Thanks Spray1

I won haha made my day.
You’re the best.

2 Likes

:3 thanks i bet Spray liked that , lol

Your lucky i dont make bacon. YOU PIG !

Dont stop at bacon, you can make soap, oil, instruments strings, lubricants, brushes, american football thingies, and tattoo practice skin :pig:

3 Likes

Haha yeah lol, i played it save;-)

Despite the contest being over, I just had to share this screenshot, as I thought it was hilarious! I was playing Plague Inc. and created a disease that caused insanity and diarrhea. The result was a “public defecation symptom”, resulting in what I called “The Pooping Madness”!

2 Likes

lol that is trully horrible, even the bubonic plague was more gentle

2 Likes