God of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I dont know if anybody else has this problem. But it seems when using God Mode/Ignore hits you cant finish bosses that require you to press R3 when stunned

I have problems like me as others in Tyrā€™s Temple. Atreus It doesnā€™t move and I canā€™t interact with any items. But I noticed that when I go back to my manual saves I donā€™t have this problem. I would appreciate it if you could explain this issue as soon as possible. @FLiNG

Whenever I use ignore crafting requirements my game has many frame stutters every 5 seconds, even when I turn it on to use it and then turn it back off.

Iā€™ve not been having issues so far, but then Iā€™ve just turned on unlimited health, rage, hacksliver multiplier, xp multiplier, and damage multiplier as always on, I did use the unlimited crafting but didnā€™t notice any frame stutters. I have not made it to Freya or Tyrā€™s Temple yet.

With cheats enabled ( God mode, inf rage, inf arrows, if CD, ignore crafting req, 1-hit kill) in Alfheim, Atreus just stops doing anything, heā€™s was kneeling when i noticed it and the started T-posing when i reloaded the checkpoint. Is this a possible bug that would maybe make me restart the entire game?

Same thing happened here.
This trainer is sub-par, as it causes permanent game-save issues.
I had to re-do hours of gameplay to get him to stop t-posing. Even loading a save shortly before he started t-posing, didnā€™t resolve the issue.

2 Likes

To ANYONE who got the Atreus T pose bug, DO NOT USE 1 HIT KILL!!! when BOI get hit when youā€™re using 1 hit cheat, BOI WILL T POSE and you have to load oder saves, or start a new game !

1 Like

Will there be an update soon to fix the Atreus bug?

I had the first two active cheats and the ice golem shot me a beam and I died right away. how come ? sorry but with the God Mode / Ignore Hits cheats nothing should happen to you or Iā€™m wrong. I also had the infinite health cheat active and it killed me with the beam. because ?
I have the cracked version
it counts that I havenā€™t even upgraded kratosā€™ health and left him as he was at the start of the game. and i didnā€™t even put any armor on kratos and atreus, i left them like that. maybe that ray of ice did more damage than expected

help me

if i activate the cheat One-Hit kills, can normal enemies or bosses kill you atreus or not?

Iā€™m sure the Atreus bug is an oversight caused by this man rushing his absolute hardest to get this out for us all within just a few days of the games PC release. If youā€™re worried about broken or deleted saves make sure to create backups or donā€™t use the script yet. Iā€™m sure Nexus mods will soon have partial saves for those that lost several hours of progress. Thank you @FLiNG for your hard work on this one <3 I look forward to the updates!

2 Likes

I got the T-pose bug when i used the one hit kill to rush through all the Muspelheim challenges. From what ive read in other trainer and cheat tables, its all of them that do this and not just Flings. The cheat table also had a solution apparently but ive yet to try it out. they had an option for restoring health to Kratos and Atreus. I think if you basically ā€œhealā€ him it will fix the bug. if it does work maybe that could be a an option for the trainer. hopefully i dont have to start over again.

2 Likes

if i remember correctly you cant use these on a cracked version of the game i could be wrong though

Is the bug that makes atarius frozen and wont shoot arrows a known bug, multiple ppl posted about it on YT page of the trainer, its a game ending bug, only fix is to start a new gameā€¦If i knew which option triggers that then ill stop using it but it unknown atm

u can

cheat table?

Yeah, Iā€™ve beaten the game. But the only thing I used was the XP and Hack silver and my game is working fine. But I still backed up my save files.

There seems to be a bug with the crafting mod, it crashes the game when i try to make the legendary armor

Did you try to sell anything with the mod enabled?

Cheat Engine tables ā€¦ they make premade tables for cheat engine so you dont have to find all the values yourself. but apparently they have a fix for the Tpose bug ā€¦ if you havnt had the bug yet, just do not use one hit kill at all.

1 Like

No I tried to make the legendary armour the brothers send you on to get, then the game crashes trying to make it/more than one

Same problem here, It appears if you try to craft brok/sindri armor with the ignore crafting cheat on it will crash the game.

Iā€™ve noticed, but not sure what cheat is causing it, but you canā€™t rip the baddies in half from a stun or rip off the wings. Has anyone else noticed this?