God of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet or if I’m the only one encountering this issue but I can’t seem to get the unlimited health to work even though it’s turned on.

yeah you cant seem to counter if you have god mode/ignore hits enabled. the counter system is probably not triggering since the player is ignore hits.

DO NOT use too many Atreyus animal summons (or whatever they are called) while Skills Instant Cooldown is turned on. I think I was able to get like 3 sets of wolves out, and it crashed the game.

2 Likes

Please add a way to edit / add Mist Echoes!

1 Like

The God of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fxied One-Hit Kills cheat
5 Likes

Thank you, FLiNG !!!

1 Like

is it possible to get unlimited permafrost/immolation?

There is a bug with the Hacksilver and XP multiplier. When you load into a save it will multiply whatever you currently have for Hacksilver and XP by what you set the multiplier to.

So if your save has 5000 XP and your XP Multiplier is 1.5, when you load your save you will have 7500 XP. So every time you die or reload a save your XP and Hacksilver will be multiplied by the multiplier, exponentially increasing whatever you have.

Is there a way to make it so that Hacksilver and XP multiplier only multiply what you gain through gameplay, no multiplying what’s in your inventory on a save load?

i haven’t use wemod for a while, I see that all cheats are pro only now. even in older games. does anyone know there will be available for non-pro users for god of war?

you can still use the keybinds to activate cheats. upgrading to pro allows you to click on the off/on buttons to activate cheats

1 Like

Game had a small update today and says its not compatible but Unlimited Health and Rage still work along with Defense Multiplier and Ignore Crafting Requirements. I don’t use any of the other options so I am not sure if those work or not.

1 Like

hacksilver and exp multipliers still work, ignore crafting requirements work too as does one hit stun and damage multiplier

Hello, all working perfectly, thanks!

But i think, there is a “bug” about one-hit kills. It’s not working on the knights or what is it. Can be please fixed?

Some kind of Mist Echoes multiplier would be great. They are a worse grind than hacksilver because Niflheim sucks.

When you’re in Niflheim after you make your lap around the labyrinth you can sell most of that loot to Sindri for Mist Echos. I can’t remember what all the loot is called but they go for 500-2500 Mist Echos each. On most of my runs if I sold all of them I’d get like an extra 10,000 echos give or take a bit

Just use the damage multiplier.

1 Like

Jameswesmartin: Not working too.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful work. can you add a cheat for the Mist Echoes?

if you use the ignore crafting requirements cheat you can sell certain items to the dwarf merchant over and over to farm mist echoes

1 Like

use the ignore crafting requirements cheat to sell items over and over to the dwarf in niflheim to farm this quickly