God of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game is not out on PC. Sony has already said that PS exclusives will remain exclusive for at least a year.

2 Likes

which is better then most exclusive deals, which tend to be more then a year, so atleast one year is pretty good

I have started having a problem with using mods for this game. I use unlimited health, rage, arrows and skills instantly cooldown (just those 4). today when I am playing, I can see the buttons on screen rapidly shift from keyboard buttons to my series x controller buttons and also (this has only happened once today) my screen went black for just a second then came back on and suddenly my fps was locked at 72 fps. I restarted the game and the fps was fine again (vsync off) and also loaded the game through steam and no problems at all so no shifting between keyboard and controller. it’s either wemod OR maybe 4 mods is too many so it’s kinda glitching the game?

Unlimited Health is NOT working at all. It’s been a while since I’ve last played this game, but when I did it worked fine. Has an update to the game broke this particular mod? Any help please?

The mod does not work when the mod is activated, the game crashes with an error

All mods are working fine, but it crashes the game with an error, is it possible to get a fix on this?

1 Like

Waiting for a fix. Game keeps crashing for me too.
But I don’t believe we will get a fix for it :frowning:

Just an FYI: If “Ignore Crafting Requirements” is on and you try to Sell All of your junk, the game crashes. So just turn it off when not in use.