GOG - The witcher 3 won't work

@penusvenus (nice nick) Start the game yourself then attach infinity?

If that doesn’t work, press ctrl+shift+d and go to console. See what errors pop up when you lcick play

Can you be a bit more specific about how I attach Infinity? And I get some warnings about [steam] Invalid ACF but I’m not using steam besides from that then I’m not completely sure what to look for after launching the game and pressed ctrl+shift+d?

By attaching infinity i mean click Play. As for the console this is what you should be doing

Hi, I also have a problem not just on The Witcher 3 (GOG version last update ) but also Tales of Berseria (on steam), i can actually launch my game but the trainer won’t activate but works perfectly fine for Nioh and Dark Souls 3. Could you give me some clues ? Thanks

Witcher3 is for steam. What’s the issue with tales of berseria?

Well just like for TW3 the trainer can’t be activate for some random reasons

What error do you get ? When the error happens, go to settings > save log and paste it here

there is none the trainer can’t activate even by spamming
my bad found it Infinity.log (8.5 KB)

Do it when the error happens. All your log shows is infinity starting

Like i said there is no message of errors just the trainer won’t turn on that’s all

I uninstall infinity and install it again and everything works fine now for Berseria

hi , i dont know witch ■■■■■■■ idiot start doing this ■■■■■■■ updates !!!nothing works like in the beginning of this ■■■■■■■ program!!! installed game witch i have played many times !! and now your ■■■■■■ up program tells me im running unsupported copy of the game!!!witch is ■■■■■■■ original!!! you ■■■■■■■ pricks!!!i am ■■■■■■■ fuming!!!you ■■■■■■■ retards!!!■■■■ you all!!!

Talk like that and it will never be updated. You guys can thank him !
Go somewere else and find one

Well first,
Which*, which* and which*.
Next,
Original version of the game may in fact be unsupported by the most current version of the mods because, guess what, it is not the most current version of the game. IMAGINE THAT! Did you try correctly selecting the version you are running? Or do you think that something about you is so special that the laws of physics and causality should bend around you and the universe should step in and protect you from your own glorious lack of intelligence?
Finally,
Oh BooHoo, a troglodyte does not love me!!! What ever will I do? I think I am going to cr … wait, what was I doing? Oh yeah I was being just awesome without the slightest effect of your ignorant rage and wholly invalid belief if the importance of your redundant use of a word that just makes the user a joke.

1 Like