Going Medieval Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Everything works for me except instant building.
Started a new game yesterday.

instand Building bug canā€™t click

1 Like

To start off, Awesome Trainer! Is there an update anytime soon because it would be great if you can get the ā€œInstant Buildā€ to work. :grin: Thanks for the hard work. ā€œps. I use Steam if your wondering what platform Iā€™m usingā€.

1 Like

The Going Medieval cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Will there be an Epic compatibility?

I am so hoping for an epic compatibility trainer. i like the game but i would love to just goof off with a trainer.

I have the Steam version, WeMod still has it showing as incompatible. Is the trainer outdated from a recent update or am I doing something wrong?

Mod is incompatible. Yesterday though it was still working, now when I try to use it deactivates. So It is definitely incompatible now. Any news on update?

I guess theyā€™re not concerned with this game anymoreā€¦

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Itā€™s time to update,please.

2 Likes

I second this.

Changes:

2 Likes

Thanks Fling.

When you change the movement speed it seems that now even traders and raiders have the same speed as your own settlers. Is it possible to change this like it was before, so only your own settlers are affected?

Hello, I figured I would go ahead and mention that this game has had quite a few changes on Steam since the last time the ā€˜cheatsā€™ were updated. Numerous patches and hotfixes, along with two three major updates.

I was wondering if perhaps someone could take a look at the new content to see if anything new could be added to the list.

Small edit: Another major update happened on 07 November 2022, making it three instead of two.

3 Likes

Hi there, could we please get an Epic version of this trainer, I know it has been asked for previously, but nothing ever came of it. Much appreciated and thank you for all the hard work.

New trainers are added based on game and platform popularity. Please follow the game in WeMod by clicking ā€œNotify Meā€ on the gameā€™s page. If it is popular enough, a trainer will be added.

New update just landed and wemod cheats broke :frowning:

Just try to use today, but all cheats could not be activities.