Going Medieval Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can’t use “instant produce” before starting the game when updated the mods, i just only using the previous mods.

game crashes when i try to activate wemod.

Been awhile since any posts… but the new update added some interesting things with conversations between the settlers… however I’ve noted that almost all of my settlers seem to hate one another and have very negative conversations… resulting in a lot of negative interactions… now whether or not that has anything to do with the mods currently running I’m not certain… but would be nice if we could get mods to control that and have more positive ones… as it is right now I think most everyone is enemies with someone in the settlement.

1 Like

None of the mods are working.

That’s weird, when I enable a mod it doesn’t stay on, it gets disabled instantly. Is there a reason for this, did I do something wrong?

2 Likes

ne fonctionne plus…

It works if you press “play” in the WeMord launcher.

05/20/2023
The Food Freshness is Not Working.

Can you add -Unlimited Creation Points

(I’m Trying to play a 1 Person Jack Of All Traits)

Game needs Update.

1 Like

@FLiNG I really love this trainer and use it regularly, thank you for everything you’ve put into it. Is there any plan to update it with all the new features released around temp and enviroment?

1 Like

The Going Medieval cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

why is speed a slider at all? who plays at only slightly faster speed? why not just have a superspeed button?

Game was updated today. Which gives me the occasion to ask. Is the unlimited resources method used here the only possibility? It’s pretty complicated to use tbh.
I suppose there’s no simpler choice, but I’d like to know.

Just bought the game yesterday, surprisingly all the cheats still works like a charm. no crash at all.

Hello, is there possibility for a Epic Games version please? Thanks for your work! :slight_smile:

update cheats please

please update

Unlimited health would be awesome for combat.

Suppose there’s no chance for an update…?

Update cheats please!