Gone Rogue Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Gone Rogue
This is the official discussion topic of the Gone Rogue Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Invincible
2. Set Max Speed
3. Unlock All Doors
4. Set Money
5. Set Max Weight
6. Set Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/24/2023
    Started development

• 05/24/2023
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Gone Rogue cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
1 Like

Only unlock doors works with current Steam Version

Just tested the trainer. All options are working fine for me.

Current steam version is 1.12 and Cheat Engine tables for 1.01 either stopped working, or working incorrectly. As I’ve checked yesterday - money, skillpoints and weight wemod cheats didn’t work 100%. I tried invincibility - not sure what it meant to do, but character still gets detected and fails mission. This option isn’t crucial for me though. At the end I changed money and SP values myself via CE, but couldn’t do anything with weight limit.

Game’s launched via WeMod launcher. Maybe there are conditions in order to make cheats work, or specific instructions - but usually those mentioned in trainer itself. If I’m doing something wrong - would be happy to be corrected.

Just tested myself, and it also works.

Money and weight I set on the inventory screen. Then I clicked on a different tab like skill points and then back to the inventory. It took effect.
Same as the skill points.