Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

WeMod does not advocate, support or encourage the use of their cheats outside of single player mode in any game. ANY cheating while playing online, can result in Rockstar banning your account. None of the cheats in this trainer are designed to work/be used while playing online.

2 Likes

only sp, but also functions work online (I do not party from wemod - Iā€™m a common user)

Everything works great except for teleportā€¦ It teleports me extremely high up in the sky that iā€™m
waiting forever to fall back down, any chance of an update for this?

is there by chance that a ā€œnoClipā€ or ā€œflyā€ mod could be substituted for the ā€œteleportā€ mod? just out of curiosity.

The mod is great and I would definitely recommand it to anyone, but I just feel like there could be more fun options like flying and stuff like that. Also the waypoint tp is completely broken.

ugh, how depressing, gta v storymode is an absolute trashfire and and you canā€™t use your own character in itā€¦ No point using most of the cheats in story modeā€¦

not to mention online is full of total jerks that ruin the game for you and itā€™s near impossible to earn money in itā€¦

besides, clearly theyā€™ve been lax with the cheat banning given how many players do cheat and nothing happensā€¦ so glad my bf bought me this game cause no way would i have bought it myself

hey can you fix the tp pls you get put in the air

Could you add a Set Money Cheat so you could set money to like 1 mil then back to zero

What the depressing thing is that if you want to do heists where you need to destroy the vehicles you wonā€™t be able to destroy it if you had vehicle God Mode on or Unlimited vehicle health even if you turn it off which doesnā€™t help the story.

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Waypoint Teleport cheat added

The Teleport Function annoyingly tps you 628640561836 meters into the air, could you please fix that?

2 Likes

can you add give all guns

the teleport cheat puts you very far into the air and sometimes kils me with godmode

2 Likes

The max stats only seems to work on special and flying stat. Any one else have the same issue?

1 Like

When the ,mission requires me to blow up a vehicle i have just drivven, i can not. as long as the wemod thing is activated no matter what cheat

Disable the god modes, get back in the car, exit, and then itll work.

The teleport option isnt working very well. I have friends using other trainers and have seen that theirs work fine. Will WeMod be updating this feature to work better?

To provide my experience with the waypoint teleport option, it works great as intended for the first few uses. However, after more excessive uses, it becomes problematic, setting your characters thousands of feet into the air to the point they never seem to stop free-falling. All other cheats seem to function as intended. This experience is from using the Steam and Rockstar Games variants of the trainer

can you add 1 more cheat for one hit kills

1 Like