Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Will this work if your playing GTA Online but it’s “invite only”

Trainers aren’t made for online modes. You will likely be banned almost immediately after using the trainer online.

Even if your not playing with anyone else? Just yourself in “invite only”?

If it inquires or offers the ability to play with someone who is not a local player, then it is considered an online mode. Trainers are hit or miss with online modes but are not created with that in mind. Story mode is the only mode that WeMod officially supports. Knowing R*, you will probably be banned within a few minutes after activating any cheats.

1 Like

Social Club Stops working using the newest version from MrAntiFun. If you start the game and then launch the wemod cheat it freezes. Is not working right now.

1 Like

It actually dont work. “Social Club cant be initiated”. Would be glad if you could fix it @MrAntiFun . Thank you.

1 Like

@Kira_Tyrion , Try launching the game directly from steam instead of wemod and make sure you don’t select online gameplay .

1 Like

The second time launching it from Steam and then the cheats it worked. But launching it directly from wemod causes Social Club to crash, might be worth adding a note. Good work tho! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Mr. Antifun, I used the Max Stats button during gameplay and it doesn’t max out Stamina and lung capacity. Are both of those skills something that I just have to grind myself, like there’s no other way around maxing out lung capacity & Stamina? - not that it’s incredibly hard to do but I just had to ask.

this is irrelevant to gta 5 but i wondered if you could update watch dogs because when i use the cheat it turns off instantly and i really want to play it with cheats plz

The watch dogs trainer on here is not his stn made it. But mr.antifun mite have one that maybe he will upload

The “way point teleport” cheat does not work, it does nothing. All it did was teleport me out of the fricking map

@MrAntiFun I can confirm the ‘Social Club not initializing’ error is caused by launching the trainer before the game has loaded into story mode.

However, the infinite health cheat is broken.

Infinite ammo, special ability and money work fine.

My build number of GTAV.exe is 1.0.1737.0 Steam (legal copy).

Health didn’t work for certain kind of damage like falling or didn’t work at all?.

@MrAntiFun It appears to work if you drive your car into another one at high speed. However, getting shot seems to lose health (i got wasted on the mission where Michael pulls his daughter off the boat after the bike ride with Jimmy by getting shot). I tested it on the sub-mission where Michael shoots aliens with a gattling gun and i got kidnapped (too much damage). However, when doing the first running sub-mission against that woman the health bar flashed red yet i didn’t lose life or die despite never stopping running.

There are two cheats for player health ,God Mode and Unlimited Health did you try to use both at same time for extra protection ?.

@MrAntiFun i’m not sure what you are referring to. The cheats from 25 Jul submitted by you only show ‘Unlimited Health.’ The God mode you refer to on mine is for vehicles.

Michael was killed on mine by being shot on two separate missions, not from vehicles exploding. Sorry if i wasn’t clear with that.

Just so i don’t cause any confusion, the only cheats i use are Unlimited Health (person), Unlimited Special Ability, Unlimited Ammo and No Reload. I never use any others.

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thank you so much for updating watch dogs mod your the best!!!

god mode doesnt work on my pc and i donwloaded the game from fitgirl repacks