Graveyard Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

“We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” - Tried both yesterday and today, even reinstalled Wemod but still the same. :pensive:

(I don’t have any of the DLCs, not sure if that’s why)

That is usually from your antivirus. Trouble downloading the cheats

Disabling windows defender allows it to work yeah, bit miffed that it has to be done like this now but that’s the way things go. Thank you, I completely forgot to even attempt disabling it.

Since it’s been asked before and not answered. What does the “easy craft” cheat do?

I don’t have an antivirus other than windows defender and I tried disabling it, still doesn’t work.

Simply disabling your antivirus will not recover any files that your antivirus deleted.

See here: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.

I’ve tried all that - followed the steps twice to make sure I didn’t mess anything up but it does not work. I have the same issue with some other games (not just GK) but Two-point hospital works for example.

Easy Craft means that most crafting (items, bridges, side quests, etc) can be completed without ingredients.

Tried everything on that page. Even tried with all antivirus turned off from a fresh download to attempting to start the game. Still the same. I am not sure if its just for me or others are also affected

run the game on WEMOD and on the main menu of Graveyard Keeper turn what you’re going to use on. that’s how I’ve done it and it works. the only problem in having now is that when I go to sleep it crashes and have to redo everything again :man_facepalming:

I have the same problems with “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later. " have all extensions. all antivirus programe off. But WeMod starts other games without any problems. only graveyard keeper say this mistake.
but with the trainer 1 year ago the game starts, the cheats don’t work. but it starts without this error message

Hello. I am having an issue with Unlimited Energy. If I use Unlimited Coins, then I cannot use Unlimited Energy. I have tried to turn on Energy first then coins, and reverse but nothing helps. Has anyone else had this issue?

Also, could you please add No durability & tools are not used up when you study them? Would make life easier but I understand there’s always something else someone wants and getting to all the requests is hard if not near impossible.

I do not use an antivirus while playing with the cheats on and I tried the other suggestion by Ravenfyre with the 4 steps but the cheat thing works, it’s the Unlimited Energy + Coins on at the same time that I am having issue with.

Edit: Ok, so I tried just turning on Unlimited Energy but it just turns itself off, even with nothing else running. I have tried the suggestions in this thread, nothing has helped. Why does it turn itself off? It’s the most important one to me. Do I only turn it on when my energy is gone? I don’t understand why it turns off. By itself, even when nothing else is activated.

1 Like

It’s not working for me ether.

2 Likes

Yup unlimited energy turns itself off for me too.

After last update of game itself - this error started. Need to wait a little for the mode fix

1 Like

Ok, apparently they updated the comments too because now I’m also seeing a msg I wasn’t seeing last night when I posted this so happily they got the msg. No problem waiting :slight_smile: Thank you mods.

Edit: None of the mods can be activated at all right now, because when I push play it just says, 'We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later. (OK) (HELP)

The only mod that wasn’t working was Energy, everything else works fine. I understand they need to update the cheats, but why can’t I use any of them at all?? I’ve never had a problem with a trainer not working when the game is updated and something breaks one or more of the cheats. The Trainer was always able to be used, despite the problem because some of if not 99% of the cheats, were still ok.

Also, when you click on ‘HELP’ it just goes here: https://support.wemod.com/articles/17-why-are-the-cheats-not-downloading

None of the mods can be activated at all right now, because when I push play it just says, 'We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later. (OK) (HELP)

That is an issue on your end generally related to an antivirus or firewall blocking the trainer from being downloaded.

1 Like

I had no issue playing with the wemod trainer thing with my game last night. Now that they are aware of the error in the trainer, the trainer isn’t working. This isn’t on my end. I have windows anti virus thing disabled and have had it like that since I set up this computer about a year ago. No firewall, no antivirus. I have also gone to the Steam folder, hand picked the .exe and moved it to the little Drag & Drop thing plus restarted Steam & my computer.

I can go to IGG and download stuff, if this was related to an antivirus or firewall, it would immediately block it because the executable files in those are cracks.
This isn’t on my end.

Sorry but this is on your end, if it was on our no one would be able to download it but that isn’t the case. There is something on your computer or network blocking the download.

1 Like

It seems I owe you a serious apology. Sorry for waiting so long to say something, today was very hectic and frankly, awful for me.

Anyroad, it turns out Windows had decided it had had enough of just reminding me to turn on my antivirus & firewall and just did it for me by itself. I went in and restored all the files, re-downloaded WeMod and it works just fine now. The energy thing is still messed up but the rest are just fine. I added my entire Steam, download, Documents external storage to the “don’t mess with anything here” list and hopefully it won’t happen again.
I am really sorry I argued with you about it, I was completely wrong. In my defense though (haha, kind of a pun?) I didn’t know it has just decided to turn those things back on. Either way, very sorry. Will wait for update :slight_smile: