Green Hell Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hoo-hee-hhh-heeeee!!! Dat stuff WORKS !!! Yaa-aiii, monkey happy eez, now plays… :smile: :wink: :smile:

1 Like

Oh wow too much gaming or something. Woohee

hey is the mod still working for anyone ever since the new update came out cause its keeps crashing when i try to use it @STN when you get the time can you please look at it

Hi, new here. I am having an issue with the Green Hell trainer. There is one version of trainer, and only 1 option, but it says click the play button, but as you can see in the screenshot I have provided, there is no play button, so I am really confused.

@frank ?

Huh?

It’s not a trainer issue so i can’t help with it. I tagged @frank who can

Under the button you’ll see a “Notes” tab. Click on that and verify you’ve read the notes. We’ll have to show the notes automatically from now on because this isn’t obvious at all.

Hello,

I am also having a problem with this trainer using version 0.5.5 of Green Hell. Using the hot key to turn on the debug mode causes the game to crash with a popup window message saying the game has encountered an error and must close. Is this a version issue or is there possibly something wrong with my install of Green Hell?

hi there, i have a problem: when i select Green Hell, there is no PLAY button, I can only click on READ NOTE and Version Guard. what is wrong with me ? :slight_smile:

Hummmm… nothing finaly! i just forgot to click on the last GOT IT :stuck_out_tongue:

Enabling Debug mode crashes my game. Any word on a fix?

Green Hell chat crash error report. sorry if i sent it wrong, any suggestions on what went wrong? also, ty for this website/downloads! AWESOME!
error.log (18.2 KB)

As of Game version 1.0 this feature was disabled, so this is very outdated!
Please consider an actual TRAINER that works, since many features of MrAntifun’s are now defuct also!

Unfortunately stn is no longer with wemod so this one will no longer be update best bet is to vote in the app for an update to mr.antifuns trainer