Green Hell Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is it possible to ad a cheat the we can get items we need?

:white_check_mark: Unlimited Health
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Stamina
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Energy
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Fat
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Carb
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Protein
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Oxygen
:white_check_mark: No Thirst
:white_check_mark: No Dirtiness
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Sanity
:white_check_mark: Super Speed
:white_check_mark: Unlimited Durability
:white_check_mark: Easy Construction

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Also, a little request:
as @outlaww12444 was asking, an Unlock All will be an excellent addition to the trainer

Green Hell crashes every time i hit the play button on wemod. This only started happening today, was fine last night.

1 Like

please update the green hell cheat because it crashes

3 Likes

For me, it didn’t crash, but it seems some options are definitely not working any more. Unlimited health, for example, doesn’t. Unlimited Nutritions (all 4) and easy crafting seem to be working. I’m not so sure about the others.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Could you please review Green Hell again. The mod is very buggy now and they just released another patch. Would really appreciate if this can be refreshed.

4 Likes

Is there any possibility of adding an option to unlock all blueprints? Its the one thing I really miss from when the Debug stuff used to work

Needs update, the game was updated today.

1 Like

I’d want an update too please <3

1 Like

Pls update the trainer. Game just got an update

1 Like

The Green Hell cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I just tried the trainer doesn’t work. 3-30-22 4:30

Just tried to use this trainer. Would not start the game when using WeMod, but if you tab out of the game already running, you can activate it “normally”. At the time of this posting, the only cheats that work are Unlimited Sanity, Super Speed, Unlimited Item Durability, and Easy Construction. All others turn back off when you try to switch them on. Saying this mainly for informational purposes only. Keep up the good work devs!

Make sure you have the newest trainer selected from the history.

@kingznest

It’s up to date. The only cheats that work are Unlimited Sanity, Super Speed, Unlimited Item Durability, and Easy Construction

1 Like

Everything is working fine on my end. You’re sure you selected the newest trainer here before clicking play?

i have this problem as well, it was working a few days ago, now it just stopped

So when I open up WeMod, it defaults to the previous version. I had to manually click on the history tab and select the newest version each time. Apparently, as of now (after an update to the launcher), this is fixed and all cheats are working again. Thank you for all of your hard work (at least I assume it is hard)

isnt the latest version v8.0.10?

As of 6/2/22 unlimited durability isnt working. Not sure on the rest, this one is the only one I noticed, and then I logged out